BY OLAY

mary S.
Pasadena, CA
I think this is a classic must have in EVERYONES routine. Man/woman, adult/child, this product is the biz. Its very lightweight and easy i put it on morning and night and occasionally in the afternoon when i want to feel refreshed.
Renee P.
Minneapolis , MN
I use this stuff everyday. It's light, not at all greasy, and not scented. Plus, my dermatologist loves that I use SPF everyday at my age (27). The price is great and I've repurchased it several times.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Nice light daily moisturizer. This product is not heavy or greasy. Perfect for everyday use. Leaves skin feeling soft and subtle. I have used this oil of olay moisturizer since my early days in college and still love it.
Princess M.
I love this moisturizer, it works magnificently on my normal/ dry skin. Sometimes I do have to apply more or mix it with a little bit of olive oil because my nose tends to get really dry; but it's still a really good moisturizer.
Taylor H.
I love Olay facial moisturizers. They leave my face feeling soft, and hydrated while also providing the necessary coverage to keep my face safe from the sun! It's great and I would recommend to anyone
Justine P.
Stockton, CA
I love how my skins drinks it all up and feels moistureized, my mom and grandma has been using since I was a little kid and they both look good for their age and so I might as well give it a try the smell is not harsh and its light
Latavia M.
I love the way this makes my skin feel after I use it. It's nice and gentle on my face. I always purchase this from Walmart about twice a month. The smell is nice as well and not too harsh on your skin.
Jessica D.
I use this moisturizer on the daily basis and it is the perfect balance for my skin. I also use very little and find that one bottle lasts me a very long time. Additionally, my skin is hypersensitive, and this doesn't bother me at all, whereas pricier name brand others have.
Nikki P.
moisturizes really well, very good for sensitive skin and absorbs great after showers. sunscreen component also works well to rectify sensitizing components of acne cream. bought in bulk at costco; one bottle lasts me a long time
Tanisha W.
My mom and grandmother have been using this product for years. I use the product whenever I'm not having a dermatitis flare up on my face; if I am, this product isn't heavy enough to fully moisturize.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?