BY OLAY

Anna M.
Greenville , SC
I really like the feel of this product on my skin. As someone with oily skin, it is good to have a moisturizer that protects from UV rays and doesn't make my face look like a high schooler. Great product!
Rachel S.
Tipp City, OH
This is my go-to moisturizer because it's SPF 30 as well as just a good moisturizer. It can be a little heavy in the summer, so I need to have a matte powder layer, but it's still my daily go to product.
Meaghan A.
This is the go to moisturizer in our home. I use it daily and have been for years. It's the only moisturizer and sunscreen my husband will allow near his face as everything else causes him to break out.
Hannah H.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love this moisturizer! It not only makes your skin very soft but it also protects your skin from harmful sun rays. Another good thing about this product is that it does not have the smell of sunscreen!
Kristin S.
Florence, AL
I have used Olay moisturizer for probably close to ten years. It's my favorite. I have sensitive skin, and it has never caused skin irritation or breakouts. It leaves my skin moisturized, but not oily.
Victoria M.
I love using this product. I have super fair skin so I need sunscreen often and this product is the perfect option. It's nice to not have to use a kids spf when going out in the sun. It helps me stay protected and make me feel like the adult I am. I would definitely recommend.
Emily T.
I don't burn in the sun easily so I got this lotion to try out and I liked it! It was very soft and moisturizing. My skin wasn't dry the Sunden burned me it's a good sunscreen if you don't burn easily.
megain h.
South bend, In
This is the best face moisturizer out there. You only need a tiny dab for your whole face, so it's very cost effective. Bottle last forever. There is also the added comfort of sun protection as well.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is great to keep your skin looking young and smooth. I have dry skin to begin with, but this moisturizer keeps it nourished and healthy all day long. My face feels better and looks better too!
Grace B.
Macon, GA
Bought this moisturizer after Dove stopped making moisturizer. I don't really like the formula and it isn't as moisturizing as other brands. However, it is affordable and comes with a lot of product. I don't think I'll be repurchasing as I feel Ponds makes a better moisturizer.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?