BY OLAY

Susan H.
Greenwood, IN
I love this product,. Leaves my skin feeling very hydrated at a much more affordable price than my old moisturizer, without making me feel I am making a sacrifice for skincare. I am only gaining savings.
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an okay lotion so far. Nice, mild smell and a light texture. However, it feels a little gritty when I rub it onto my face. Maybe it is just me but at least the feeling doesn't last. Love the SPF though!
Meaghan A.
This is the go to moisturizer in our home. I use it daily and have been for years. It's the only moisturizer and sunscreen my husband will allow near his face as everything else causes him to break out.
Stephanie V.
This moisturizer is great. I have really sensitive skin and before using coconut oil, this was my go-to daily facial lotion. Plus it has SPF in it so I take it with me whenever my family and I go to Disney!
Palma Dale S.
Anderson
I like this oil of Olay facial lotion because it's light and it goes on smoothly. It can be used under your makeup and it's not thick so it doesn't cake up under your makeup.
Echo S.
Tomball , TX
I have used this product since I was a teen! It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth with out leaving a greasy residue. It doesn't break me out like some other moisturizers I have tried over the years.
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
I like this product, but sometimes need a more intense moisturizer for my face. During the winter months, my skin dries out and I have to use this multiple times a day to get the moisture level I need.
Kristin S.
Florence, AL
I have used Olay moisturizer for probably close to ten years. It's my favorite. I have sensitive skin, and it has never caused skin irritation or breakouts. It leaves my skin moisturized, but not oily.
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
I use this as a base for my make up. I cannot recommend it enough. It's super moisturizing. It keeps me from getting dry patches. I got mine at Walmart. It's a great value. And I am so happy it has SPF.
Hannah H.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love this moisturizer! It not only makes your skin very soft but it also protects your skin from harmful sun rays. Another good thing about this product is that it does not have the smell of sunscreen!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?