BY OLAY

Andrew B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite cream and I have been using it for about 7 years. I'm very picky because I get very uneasy when I use greasy creams and lotions. This Olay has a fresh smell that is appropriate for my gender.
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an okay lotion so far. Nice, mild smell and a light texture. However, it feels a little gritty when I rub it onto my face. Maybe it is just me but at least the feeling doesn't last. Love the SPF though!
Shanel C.
Fresno , CA
Omg I love this moisturizer. I've been using it for years and will continue to use it. I just ran out too and need to get some more. It works great especially for me and I have really dry sensitive skin.
Kristine P.
I've used this product for quite some time and could really say that it helps a lot especially those oily type of skin. It's just a bit pricey but i think thats because of the quality given by the product.
Michelle C.
Vienna, WV
I have used this for years! My whole family swears by it. I love that it has sun protection. Its just an all-around great moisturizer. Its thin so it lasts for a long time and this sensitive one is great for my skin. It really feels awesome when you put it on and it relaxes your skin instantly. I will never use anything other than this!
Susan H.
Greenwood, IN
I love this product,. Leaves my skin feeling very hydrated at a much more affordable price than my old moisturizer, without making me feel I am making a sacrifice for skincare. I am only gaining savings.
Stephanie K.
wayland
I use this everyday in the morning and it works great. I have never had a problem with it. It's not that expensive and lasts a long time depending on how much you use. I love that it has sunscreen in it too
Meghan O.
St Petersburg, FL
I use this as my daily moisturizer. I don't have great skin so it's hard to find one that doesn't make mine oily or make my skin break out. This is great for every day use especially with the low spf in it!
Inge G.
Bogart, GA
I love this stuff, I use it everyday. It feels very good on my sensitive skin, it doesn't really make it oily, and it's always a little cold which feels nice after you've taken a hot shower and dried off.
Beth M.
Canton, GA
Excellent moisturizer. I love the weight and feel of this product. I have used it for years. Excellent value and the SPF is a great addition. I wish they made one in a higher SPF now that I am in my 30s.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?