BY OLAY

Lauren x.
I used this because I needed an oil free lotion for my face. And I find it sometimes burns a little when I put it on. I usually like Olay products but for some reason this product doesn't agree with my skin ):
Alexa Z.
Hamilton, NJ
Great light everyday moisturizer!! I haven't seen much of a difference but it moisturizes my skin and has spf. I'm currently on my first bottle, packaging is nice. It's a squeeze bottle so keeps it sanitary!!
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I lived by this product. I put it on as a base before I do my make up. Put it on and let it settle into my skin. Even on days I don't do makeup. It's light and protects your skin from harmful uv rays and sun damage
Diana C.
I have been using this cream for quite a while. And I love it. I love the smell, it's not too strong. I love the texture and I'm surprised the spf is not too overwhelming. And I love how soft it leaves my skin.
Andrew B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite cream and I have been using it for about 7 years. I'm very picky because I get very uneasy when I use greasy creams and lotions. This Olay has a fresh smell that is appropriate for my gender.
Faith F.
Lodi, CA
My everyday holy grail! Not too oily and smells fresh! Doesn't break the bank and leaves my skin soft plus it has SPF which I absolutely LOVE. You can get this at any drug store so don't pass it up! Must buy!
Ruby C.
I know it's supposed to be oil-free but I still feel a slick and oily residue when using it. My mom on the other hand is an avid user and never uses anything but this. Suppose it's all about your skin's type!
Amber C.
This is a pretty good product. The moisturizer works and it works just fine but I find that there are better products out there, I'm not really into the smell of it and to me this product is good but not great.
Michelle C.
This is a favorite especially in those winter dry months or too dry hot summers. It's not heavy or oily . The spf is such a bonus b nice to know I can protect my skin on my face with a simple light moisturizer
Andrea A.
This was okay but the texture was super watered down so I had to reapply constantly to my peeling skin. I'm not sure if the SPF was working but the purple tint that sunscreens have was evident if you didn't blend completely. It's a brown girl NoNo
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?