BY OLAY

Nicol R.
Wonderful product, I use daily and really like how it keeps my face moisturized and soft without that greasy feeling as I already have oily skin. I love how it as a soft, gentle not too overpowering scent as well.
Mayra A.
Midland, TX
Oh my gosh I really wish I could love this but I don't , it made me break out every single time I used it & trust me I tried this out so many times ! I HATE it .
Angela S.
This is a great daily moisturizer. It's not very effective in anything else. It's very heavy on the skin not light. It's great but don't wear it under makeup. It doesn't allow for makeup to layer well on top.
Lauren S.
Emeryville, CA
I absolutely love this lotion!! Randomly chose it at Walgreens one day and haven't used anything since. Not greasy, doesn't make me break out...couldn't ask for a better product.
Deborah J.
Sacramento, CA
It's a must to have this with me all the time,,oh yes, I'm really satisfied with this product, it's a very cheap product, and very good, I love it!, used it every day before I do anything. I'm definitely going to buy it in the near future ,
Daly R.
Greenacres, FL
This is the cream that I use from Olay in the mornings. The formula is not thick or sticky. It absorbs fast and the price is super affordable. This cream full fill my skin necessities and I would recommend it
Lauren x.
I used this because I needed an oil free lotion for my face. And I find it sometimes burns a little when I put it on. I usually like Olay products but for some reason this product doesn't agree with my skin ):
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
My favorite go to mosturizer. I have been using this stuff for years. It not only protects my skin from damaging UV rays but it leaves it soft and moisturized renewing my skin. It is a staple to beauty routine.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I lived by this product. I put it on as a base before I do my make up. Put it on and let it settle into my skin. Even on days I don't do makeup. It's light and protects your skin from harmful uv rays and sun damage
Annie N.
East Hartford , CT
I usually don't wear sunscreen but now that I found an affordable one that works as a moisturizer, I had to have it. This product is smooth and light. It does not cause me to break out and I love how it feels on my skin.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?