BY OLAY

Laura M.
Romoland, CA
I really like using this product. I've used it every day for years and I love that it gives me the moisture I need without making my face greasy. Lately, I've combined it with rose hip seed oil and it's even better!
Trinne F.
Garland, TX
I have been using this product for 5 years already. Works great on my skin and it is very affordable. Packaging is normal I don't have complaints. And it actually exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend!
Stacy W.
Wasn't really good for my oily skin. It just made it more oily I suppose but I like how it has SPF since I use retin a and it thins out my skin protection against UV. I would not buy it again. I got it in a two pack from costco
Mayra A.
Midland, TX
Oh my gosh I really wish I could love this but I don't , it made me break out every single time I used it & trust me I tried this out so many times ! I HATE it .
Jane M.
Tucson, AZ
I use this as both my facial sunscreen and daily morning moisturizer. It's got a very light clean smell, not that sunscreen smell (I know some people like it but I don't). It also doesn't have that greasy feeling sunscreen sometimes leaves you with.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use this for years but with my age, my skin started to become oilier than usual and this product did not help. I recall it smelling nice but the oil factor was a huge reason why I had to quit buying it
Chin S.
San Francisco
I used this olay because it has spf 30 and ita good in to my skin because it has no reaction like other brands it gives me acne but this one is good and my husband like it too we put this everyday and every night
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
I wear this product under my makeup everyday. It's very effective at keeping your skin moisturized. Goes on smooth and blends in well. Around $7 at your local Walmart, but definitely does the trick and lasts long.
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
My mother uses this cream and loves it! It's the only thing she uses on her face! She's been using it for a year now, and says she won't ever use anything else! I definitely recommend others to use this product!
Brenda F.
Love using this product in the summer! It's a light lotion and feels light on your face. Love that it has spf in it already! It doesn't make your face feel oily.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?