BY OLAY

Angela B.
Alexandria, VA
I got this mousturizer when I had a coupon for less than $10 at cvs and let me tell you that i don't regret getting it because not only it does make my face feel smooth and mousturized, it also protects it from the sun since it has spf, it also smells amazing!
Alison T.
Cookeville, TN
I have a bottle of this I've used some and though it moisturizes it's also very greasy on my skin and takes quite some time to soak in. I usually just use it at night now and use a different moisturizer during the day.
Dacia O.
Fayetteville, NC
I Have been using Olay Daily Moisturizer for the 4 years and Love it. It Keeps my face feeling just moisturized enough that I don't feel dry at all through the day.
Jeannine W.
Midland, MI
This was not my favorite product. If I am ring honest it did not smell good, it left a sticky residue on my face, and my pores felt clogged and my makeup looked caked on.

There are better products out there that are lighter and better for your skin.
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
I really like using this product. I've used it every day for years and I love that it gives me the moisture I need without making my face greasy. Lately, I've combined it with rose hip seed oil and it's even better!
Tammy S.
Simi Valley
This isn't the best moisturizer that I've used, it's okay. It does leave my skin looking dewy which is something I don't look for because I have oily skin. If you have skin on the drier side I think this would be a good moisturizer. The consistency isn't thick which I like and has a pleasant smell.
Katie N.
Somerset, NJ
I love this moisturizer for the day because it's very light weight and it has spf. I have dry skin and this keeps my face moisturized all day. I really love this.
Trinne F.
Garland, TX
I have been using this product for 5 years already. Works great on my skin and it is very affordable. Packaging is normal I don't have complaints. And it actually exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend!
Katie T.
While this product did not irritate my sensitive skin, it was way to oily for me. Its great for winter months, but I can't use this product during the summer.
I did not have any break-outs while using this product.
If you have dry, sensitive skin, this product would probably work great for you.
Stacy W.
Wasn't really good for my oily skin. It just made it more oily I suppose but I like how it has SPF since I use retin a and it thins out my skin protection against UV. I would not buy it again. I got it in a two pack from costco
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?