BY OLAY

Wendy H.
I use this moisturizer every night on my T mask. It isn't oily and absorbs quickly into the skin. I go to bed right after I apply and I do not fear staining my bedding. I recommend this moisturizer if you have sensitive skin.
Alanna H.
The moisturizer part of this product is great! Not too oily at all! My problem is that it really didn't help me in the way of SPF. I don't burn very easily, but this just doesn't help protect my skin like I would expect it to.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
A nice basic moisturizer with spf that even I can use. Being allergic to most things and having acne prone skin even as an adult is a challenge. I can use it year round! The smell is not too strong may not be for everyone.
Lindsay M.
Arlington, VA
I just don't think this product is for oily/combination skin even though it says it is. It doesn't feel greasy when it goes on, but it's definitely shiny. It keeps my face moisturized and skin protected but it's not matte.
Sydney C.
I can't use very many things on my face because it is so sensitive but this product is great!!! Really nice and doesn't feel heavy on my face, that means a lot to me
Amy I.
Rockford, MI
I have been using this product forever!! I love the smell, my skin always feels so incredibly smooth!! Its super easy to use and feels so good. I always buy it at a grocery store so it's very convenient and not pricey!
Rachel R.
I mean for a cheap product this stuff is GREAT! I spend a lot of money on moisturizers from my aestitician and I always have his on hand in a pinch. I love it. Light. Moisturizing and scent free.
Mercedes R.
Wasco, CA
This moisturizer is really good, I've recently changed to this product and I love it. My expectations were meet, my face is not oily or nor does it feel heavy. I bought mine at Walmart for a good price.
Angela B.
Phenix City, AL
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer is truly a gem to my makeup routine. I bought this hoping I wouldn't regret it...glad I took the chance! This moisturizer does exactly what I need it to do! It goes on smooth, not sticky at all. Perfectly allows my foundation to go on without a problem. Must have for dry skin!!
Gaby S.
I have acne prone skin and this product does not break me out at all. This product works just fine under makeup or alone. I've worn this product to the beach in 90 degree weather and did not get a sun burn. It is also very moisturizing without being greasy.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?