BY OLAY

Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this every day during the summer. Its the best moisturizer that is mainly to protect from the sun. It soaks in my skin right away and doesn't leave it feeling oily at all. Its also good if you don't want to use a primer...
Brooke W.
I've been using it awhile now, and still plenty left. Goes on well and doesn't make your face feel 'sticky' after it soaks in, and feels well. No terrible smell and even helps against SPF, I use it all over, very good product!
I like to use this product on my skin, since it doesn't make it oily and I can just leave it on all day. The price was pretty good and it lasts a long time. I have been using it for a couple of years and I like the feel of the lotion, because it isn't too oily.
Ciera L.
Easton
I have very dry skin and have tried all different types of moisturizers - even more high end ones. This Olay moisturizer really helps my skin in the winter when it's extremely dry. Plus it has SPF with is always an extra perk.
Jessica M.
S Williamsprt, PA
I used to search high and low for the perfect moisturizer. When I wash my face, if I don't use any moisturizer my skin feels tight. But it's hard to find one that doesn't make my face greasy and oily. This is my favorite and I have been using it for years. A dab of this in the morning keeps my face hydrated all day!
Shaylyn T.
Webster , NY
Love this product when I know i'm going to be in the sun all day. Doesn't cause me to breakout but makes me feel better knowing I have some face protection from the sun
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I love this as a summer moisturizer only. I cant use it in the winter months because it leaves my skin feeling dry. It isn't heavily scented so that is a bonus for me.
tricia c.
I'm never disappointed when I use this every day moisturizer with SPF 15. I've used it daily since I was in my teens. The price isn't too high and the quality is there.
Jayme S.
This product does a wonderful job of moisturizing your face without leaving it feeling and looking greasy like some others do. I would usually apply at night but if I had forgotten and needed to apply it in the morning it was always easy to apply makeup overtop of it
Viviana B.
fontana
This is a good spf product, a little bit definitely goes a long way the only down side to it would be that it leaves the skin a bit oily, it was my first time using this product, it was very gentle in my skin, would recommend
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?