BY OLAY

Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this every day during the summer. Its the best moisturizer that is mainly to protect from the sun. It soaks in my skin right away and doesn't leave it feeling oily at all. Its also good if you don't want to use a primer...
Tasha J.
My favorite brand really really recommend using this one! I have been using this for 12 years and my face feels smooth soft and it hasn't burned or peeled from the sun.
Hayley M.
Monrovia
Love this daily moisturizer. I use it every morning and night and can't get enough! I have really dry and sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions I can use!
Gessica J.
I've been using this moisturizer for years. It's the best thing ever. It doesn't make me oily at all and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. The added spf is a plus.
Jayme S.
This product does a wonderful job of moisturizing your face without leaving it feeling and looking greasy like some others do. I would usually apply at night but if I had forgotten and needed to apply it in the morning it was always easy to apply makeup overtop of it
Shaylyn T.
Webster , NY
Love this product when I know i'm going to be in the sun all day. Doesn't cause me to breakout but makes me feel better knowing I have some face protection from the sun
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I love this as a summer moisturizer only. I cant use it in the winter months because it leaves my skin feeling dry. It isn't heavily scented so that is a bonus for me.
Ciera L.
Easton
I have very dry skin and have tried all different types of moisturizers - even more high end ones. This Olay moisturizer really helps my skin in the winter when it's extremely dry. Plus it has SPF with is always an extra perk.
Aisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have yet to find my Holy Grail moisturizer, but I can say without a doubt, this ain't it! This does nothing for me. I also broke out horribly (could be just from trying a new product). Plus it sort of smells like old lady:(
tricia c.
I'm never disappointed when I use this every day moisturizer with SPF 15. I've used it daily since I was in my teens. The price isn't too high and the quality is there.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?