BY OLAY

Jennifer W.
Brighton, TN
I used Olay for six months and I do not see any improvements in my skin for some reason I broke out horribly at least 2-3x a month. I think that I may be allergic to something in their product I'm just not sure because I broke out with the wash also so It maybe good for some skin types but for mine it did not help at all
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this product for the easy application and the smoothness of skin afterwards. Does not irate skin or leave a residue which is a must. The smell is minimal and the added SPF is a total catch.
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how it moisturizers my face is
definitely a must have for combination skin .
Has spf protecting skin .
I usually put some underneath before putting
make up on .
Christina C.
Oakland, CA
Used this for years and years--a classic moisturizer for daytime. It's great that it has SPF, and worked well under makeup for me.

I switched to the sensitive version after scents started to bother my skin (I'm uber sensitive so it shouldn't be a problem for others).
Jennifer M.
Gainesville
I bought this because I was out of town and forgot to pack my expensive moisturizer. It worked pretty well. It provides light moisture and isn't a bad product for the price. I wouldn't replace my regular moisturizer with it though.
Heidi L.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite face moisturizer. I've used it for over 5 years and have tried various other moisturizers and can't seem to find anything better. Has a great texture and smell, and leaves my face soft and feeling very hydrated!
Shaylyn T.
Webster , NY
Love this product when I know i'm going to be in the sun all day. Doesn't cause me to breakout but makes me feel better knowing I have some face protection from the sun
Mekita R.
Washington, DC
I've used this moisturizer for more than 10 years. My mother used it and I followed in her footsteps. It's so nourishing and lightweight. I love how refreshing it is against my skin, and of course the SPF 15 is an added bonus!
Ciera L.
Easton
I have very dry skin and have tried all different types of moisturizers - even more high end ones. This Olay moisturizer really helps my skin in the winter when it's extremely dry. Plus it has SPF with is always an extra perk.
Jovanna S.
Burbank, CA
This is my everyday moisturizer after a face wash or shower in the morning this bad boy goes all over my face. Has definitely been my go to I've repurchased these like 3 times already. I always recommend this product to others.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?