BY OLAY

Nayeli L.
Great face cream to use daily. It keeps tour skin mousterized and also protects your skin from the sun. I really liked it until my face started getting more oily and I had stop using it because it made it worse. This lotion didn't make my face oily.
Annan H.
Tucson, AZ
All my life i used Olay products and i really like it ,the packaging is nice ,, Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin Good product .
Kayla D.
This was my first moisturizer as a young girl and I still have it in my medicine cabinet. It's just one of those creams you use whenever your face really needs moisturized. The smell reminds me of my mom because she'd wear it every night.
Courtney L.
Grass Lake, MI
I have used this lotion under my make up for some time. It's not greasy and doesn't block my pores/ cause break outs. At times I've put it one a a then put a loose powder over it. Other times I've put concealer over it. I also use it in the summer as a basic sun protectant.
Jeliza
I have use this lotion for quite awhile and have yet to move onto another brand because I am pleased. It moisturizes my skin just enough without it feeling heavy. It is always at a fairly cheap price and the product last long--I usually only buy one or two bottles a year.
Marisol D.
Gansevoort, NY
Staple in my beauty routine. Have used this product for 20 years, great value. Excellent for sensitive skin and not having to add an extra step with sunscreen is perfect. Perfect for the times my skin is dry or goes oily, or is normal. I feel like it adjusts to your skin.
Jessica G.
Always thought of this as "old lady" moisturizer but when everything else left me greasy or broke me out I tried it. I now love this product and won't use anything else. Great moisturizer that leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
Honey V.
San Lorenzo, CA
This has been my go-to moisturizer since 2004. Keeps my face moisturized 24 hrs. It's very effective & works great on my sensitive skin. I'm a repeat user of this product & the price is very reasonable. I'd buy it over & over again.
Stephanie P.
Long Beach, CA
Use it every morning and love that it's light and not greasy. Also helps keep mild blemishes from looking worse when you have dry skin. I'm also light skinned so it helps to have a dual moisturizer and sunscreen in one for the summer.
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
Always have a bottle of this in the house. It moisturizes without being greasy and feels lightweight. Plus it has uv protection which is a necessity anytime you go outside.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?