BY OLAY

Kayla D.
This was my first moisturizer as a young girl and I still have it in my medicine cabinet. It's just one of those creams you use whenever your face really needs moisturized. The smell reminds me of my mom because she'd wear it every night.
grace d.
I love this product it keeps my skin so moisturized and it is great so gentle on my skin i bought it at the store i just picked it up i dont remember But it is very effective i think it is great but who doesn't have room for improvement
Courtney L.
Grass Lake, MI
I have used this lotion under my make up for some time. It's not greasy and doesn't block my pores/ cause break outs. At times I've put it one a a then put a loose powder over it. Other times I've put concealer over it. I also use it in the summer as a basic sun protectant.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
I have been using Olay facial moisturizers since I was 12 years old. One of the only products I have always been completely faithful to because it works so well. Doesn't feel greasy or cause breakouts like a lot of other moisturizers can.
Evelyn M.
Bell Gardens
This moisturizer is very light weight and dries quickly. It is not to be worn out in the sun alone because it has offers hardly any protection from the sun (it happened to me, don't depend on it) but it works for dry skin while indoors.
Brandi J.
North Beach, MD
Reasonably priced and it's kept my skin looking fabulous. While I've moved on to Philosophy these days, I still use this for my neck and chest. Gotta keep the girls glowing!
melissa w.
Walnut Cove, NC
Light and non greasy formulation.this product makes my skin feel super hydrated and helps even out skin texture.It has a nice clean scent.It is a must for your beaty regimen.
Desiree G.
This lotion is super hydrating! My skin is super sensitive and I have no problems with this product. It is very affordable! It is by far the best moisturizer I have used! I definitely recommend this!
Rania  R.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently started using this product and I noticed my face is very soft. It works nicely and it is not sticky. I also like that it goes quickly into the skin. Great product.
Elena W.
Abingdon, VA
This is my go to every day lotion. I use this each day as soon as I get out of the shower. I get it from the grocery store, so it's convenient to pick up. I've probably used it for years. No comPlaints. People usually tell me I look younger than I am, so I guess it works well.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?