BY OLAY

Mary M.
Idaho Springs, CO
Excellent product. The moisturizer is light and takes very little . It get to wear under makeup. Love the protection it has in it. Don't have to worry about buying a sunscreen to go with it. Easy to use.
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
This made my skin break out in a ferocious red rash and I would definitely not recommend it to someone who has sensitive skin because he will break out and look like a dragon which kind of is bad so be careful definitely don't get this product
Elena W.
Abingdon, VA
This is my go to every day lotion. I use this each day as soon as I get out of the shower. I get it from the grocery store, so it's convenient to pick up. I've probably used it for years. No comPlaints. People usually tell me I look younger than I am, so I guess it works well.
Alyssa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
For very dry skin this product works very well. It's a great moisturizer and provides you with spf, protection. Good value, and last's a great amount of time. Almost all stores have this item available, though I purchase from Target.
melissa w.
Walnut Cove, NC
Light and non greasy formulation.this product makes my skin feel super hydrated and helps even out skin texture.It has a nice clean scent.It is a must for your beaty regimen.
tom w.
West Des Moines, IA
When I first got this product I was hesitant because I didn't love the smell. I started using it a lot with my makeup routine and I say it really smoothns my skin and I like it a lot. I would recommend this product.
Stephanie S.
Buchanan, NY
My mom has been using this for years, and got me into it. Her skin is so soft and beautiful for being almost 60 years old. So now I use it and love it! I recommend it to people. Price is great, and works even better! The spf is a plus too!
Annan H.
Tucson, AZ
All my life i used Olay products and i really like it ,the packaging is nice ,, Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin Good product .
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Perfect for sensitive skin. Not overly moisturizing. Leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh and I love that it has SPF in it. I keep one in my purse and one on my nightstand.
Yolanda B.
Jacksonville, FL
I've had to reapply this product during the day. I'm not too crazy about the white film it leaves on my skin. I need the SPF protection but I wish it could have a clean look.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?