BY OLAY

Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
Oldie but goody. Used it through out high school. I didn't remember it being so greasy. I had to buy it on vaction after running out of a much lighter Oil of Olay product. It was great in a pinch and much less expensive than most other moisturizers.
jessica c.
Even before I started wearing make up, Oil of Olay has always been my favorite moisturizer! They smell great and this is by far my favorite day time moisturizer because it also has spf! I've got dryness on certain parts of my face and this works great!
Ashley S.
I use this product after I wake up every morning and it is so light and refreshing. I have oily skin, so I have had problems in the past trying to find a moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores and make my face super oily. This product is the winner!
Nadia M.
Its Really Moisturizing And Works Great as A Makeup Primer Too The Package Was Very smooth And Sof Which I Love It totally Meets The Expectations It Might Even Ho Above Them Its Gentle On Your Skin I Totally Recommend This To Everyone Go Get It Now!
Kali G.
Sunrise, FL
I used this product for a couple years. It was ok but I felt like it did make my skin more oily. (Note: I already have oily skin). It may work better for someone with less oily skin.
Maria K.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite go to drugstore moisturizer. I have been using it for nearly ten years and it is excellent. Protects and really hydrates my skin without making it oily. It's gentle and smells good as well.
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
Olay is my go to daily skin care. I am very picking when it comes to skin care as most products break me out. This product is not greasy and has a great smell and is very economical
Taylor B.
Frankln Furnace, OH
I am OBSESSED with this moisturizer! I put it on every morning before my makeup. I have oily skin and it seemed to keep it under control. The packaging and is nice and sturdy. I had heard great things about it and decided to use it and was definitely not disappointed. Would definitely recommend!
Alicia O.
Orlando, FL
This moisturizer leaves my skin feel soft and smooth. I love that it has SPF, so I can get my dose of protection right in my moisturizer. It does what it needs to do, can't complain!
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is my absolute hands down favorite daily facial moisturizer. I've been using this since I was 14. It is lightweight and doesn't feel greasy, has spf protection, is moisturizing, and has no scent. I love this version and the one for sensitive skin.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?