BY OLAY

Sana M.
Love this moisturizer! I use it every single day in the morning and right after a shower. It keeps my face fresh and not oily. It sort of smells like sunscreen (there is SPF in it, if that appeals to you) but it's a nice scent. I only ever use it on my face.
Brittney C.
Forest, OH
This moisturizer is awesome. It is a great value for the price! I used to use this all the time and then i switched but once im done with my current bottle I'm going to switch back. I just love how it makes my skin feel refreshed without a nasty residue.
Shawnisty O.
Rowland
If your looking for a moisturizer that doesn’t make your face feel dried out, this is it! I’ve always had problems finding moisturizers that wouldn’t leave my face dry and sticky, but this one was perfect for me!
Arianna G.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is amazing for dry skin. My skin was very patchy and my skin was even peeling off and in a matter of days that completely went away and my skin was very glowly and radiant. I also use it before putting on make up and it gives it a dewy finish.
Lisa L.
Very light, perfect as a daily moisturizer. Not much needed at all per application so one bottle lasts a while. Perfect for my sensitive skin and love the classic design of this bottle, reminds me of my mom. Def should be a part of daily beauty regimen!
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I just recently got this on a sale at CVS, and it's a great product. This is a fairly inexpensive moisturizer, and it's great because it has the SPF as well! It doesn't have much of a fragrance at all, so that's not an issue for those who are sensitive.
Alexandra P.
Not a fan. My mom loves it because it helps with her dry skin but I found it to be super oily super quickly and didn't help clear up acne at all. I think it just depends on your skin.
Ashley C.
Edgewater, MD
I love how this moisturizer just melts right into my skin. There really isn't any smell that I pick up on either, which is nice. The price point is right around $12 when I last bought it, which is amazing for a moisturizer and one bottle lasts a while.
Nicole K.
Running Spgs, CA
This has been a favorite of mine for years. I always use a moisturizer in the morning and it's important that it also has a sunscreen. This one absorbs really fast so I can throw my makeup on immediately after applying moisturizer and it just feels good!
Ariana Z.
San Marcos, CA
Olay products are really good, i really like the uv moisturizer because its not to thick and not too greasy. I have oily skin and i think, it's just right. i always used under my makeup which is not a problem. also its a decent price around $6-7 dollars
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?