BY OLAY

Dina N.
Very nice moisturizer but low spf which explains why it's lighter than most moisturizers with high spf.. Good for my oily skin since I don't wanna look shinier than I already am.. I have a bottle at home and at work and I try to apply more than once a day!
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
The best advice I got at 17 years old was use oil of Olay. I followed that advice and nobody believes me when I tell them I'm 31. I try other products, but I keep going back to my stand by
Erin C.
Canton, GA
This stuff smells amazing, does its job, and lasts FOREVER. I've been using this product for years now and I can count on one hand how many times I've had to buy a new bottle. A little goes a long way with this one.
Madeline H.
I have been using this moisturizer for YEARS! Even when I try other moisturizers I do so with this as a back up because I always end up going back to it. It is lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel greasy like some of the higher SPF moisturizers can.
Sana M.
Love this moisturizer! I use it every single day in the morning and right after a shower. It keeps my face fresh and not oily. It sort of smells like sunscreen (there is SPF in it, if that appeals to you) but it's a nice scent. I only ever use it on my face.
Yadira J.
Walnut Grove, CA
I've been using this every day for years! Its an amazing moisturizer & my whole family loves it! I would highly recommend this product & of course, I will continue buying this product!!!
Kate O.
Florence, AL
Olay is my ride or die for lotion and anti-aging products in general. I have been using all different types of their products and they truly work. I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and I never have to worry about my face being irritated with this product.
Alison R.
My mom is 60 and she looks 40 thanks to using this product daily for years. I use it now too and look 10 years younger than my twin brother! I usually get mine at Meijer with my mperks.
Jes K.
Oak Forest, IL
This stuff is amazing for any skin type even sensitive! My mom used this her whole life and told me to try it and it's great! I got mine at target, you can get it almost anywhere. I would recommend this especially if you have sensitive skin and nothing seems to be working like I was
Amity B.
Olay is a brand I have used for years as well. I love the original moisturizer the best, but this one is great as well. Very moisturizing and I love the SPF in it since I have fair skin.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?