BY OLAY

Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I have two different kinds of these Olay moisturizers I love them I recommend them I believe one is for the day and one is for night I'm not sure I'd have to go read them I do have a picture I can upload and I love Olay products from oyster risers to skincare and body washes lotions and so much more some things can be a little more pricey but they're worth it not as much as some of the high-end stuff that I've never tried because I cannot afford
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I recently had to replace my all-time favorite Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer, and I decided that I would give Olay a try since they are a reliable drugstore brand. The Aveeno moisturizer was simply too expensive for me (~17$) and I decided to go for a cheaper alternative. I purchased the “sensitive skin” formula as opposed to “normal skin” because I figured that my acne-prone skin is far from “normal”. I’m also on topical medication for acne, so I figured I would play it safe and go “sensitive.

I would say that I was not disappointed! This moisturizer has been raved about for a while now, but I haven’t gone out to try it because I was happy with my Aveeno moisturizer. I still love Aveeno and everything but this has definitely replaced it as my HG (holy grail) moisturizer. The thing that I love about this is that it moisturizes my skin thoroughly without making me feel greasy or oily, or like I even have moisturizer on at all! Both the Tazorac and Duac dry out my skin pretty badly, and with the Olay moisturizer, I don’t see any dry patches or flakes at all.

Coming out of the tube, the texture is quite watery and it very easily spreads and soaks into your skin. I literally don’t feel like I put anything on my skin minutes after applying it. It provides SPF 15 protection, which I think all moisturizers should at least come equipped with nowadays. The plus factor is that it does not use avobenzone as an active ingredient, so it doesn’t leave that white caste or greasy feeling that sunscreens give. I have heard that Olay has reformulated it so that instead of zinc oxide, it uses avobenzone – so I’m glad I bought the older formula!
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
I just recently decided to give this a product a try because it was in clearance at the local family dollar. This is the first olay complete product that I have tried. With winter my face gets severely dry. I used this product before bed one night and woke up with my face still soft. I'm on my 6th day using it and I couldn't be more pleased. I use it before putting my makeup and my face stays moisturized. Happy that this regularly 8 dollar lotion was marked down to 3 bucks. I will be more than willing to spend full price on it in the future
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
I love this it helps give me moisture and stay looking younger and I do not have to feel like an oily mess. I had stopped trying to find a moisturizer that I could use with my combination skin and then I found this. It's the best ever for the oily part of my face and now my wrinkles are slowly going away because I found something that works for me, besides what my dermatologist told me to put on. This is my everyday go to and it does more for me then the expensive anti aging creams that keep my face an oily mess.
Natasha R.
I feel like this is my OG moisturizer it is so good I started using this when I was like I don’t even know maybe like 11 years old or something and never broke me out and he didn’t bother me like a lot of my strangers I have sunscreen and then make my eyes burn and water so badly are they even make my face get super itchy I don’t know if I’m allergic to something in those this whenever cause me any problems I feel like it’s creamy but it’s also very silky and it doesn’t make your skin feel greasy like a lot of my strangers with sunscreen do it works great I love it
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this product daily since my late 20s; the only exception has been when I didn't have it available. My skin is not sensitive, so the normal variety works for me -- however, I sometimes get the sensitive-skin version if that's what's available. Both work really well. This is my daily moisturizer and the basic level of sunscreen it contains is good for me. I am always told I look much younger than my age -- 52 -- and I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but it certainly does not hurt!
Jamie S.
This is definitely my go to, all time, all around favorite staple beauty product. I moisturize with this every single day, it's light on the skin,non oily, and effective in sun protection. I have bad freckles in the summer time and this moisturizer definitely keeps the freckles under control while i'm out in the summer sunshine. I use the sensitive skin formula because I am very acne prone with large pores, but this moisturizer works wonders for my skin, and I will probably use it for a very long time!
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
If you are looking for a good, everyday moisturizer with SPF, this is the one!  This non-greasy moisturizer goes on thin enough that it feels light, but provides good protection from the sun's rays.  There have been several times that I have forgotten to wash my face before bed, but I have never broken out from this product.  It has virtually no scent and goes with me everywhere on over night trips.  Most importantly, it is affordable and one bottle lasts an incredibly long time!
Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
I've found this to be an effective moisturizer and on the cheaper end of the spectrum for what I'm looking for. I LOVE that a little bit truly goes a long way in that the bottle will literally last forever and I'm a frequent user of this product. I also love that it doesn't leave my face with a film over it; it definitely does its job of moisturizing. Thumbs up!
Jennifer F.
San Francisco, CA
I picked up this cream after I had finished up my First Aid Beauty (FAB) cream and I found this to be a perfect fit as I was worried about sun damage. The SPF, even though its only 15, is still better than no sunscreen at all. Also, it's nice because the SPf is already incorporated in the lotion. If you want it to have more SPF, just apply suncreen above it!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?