BY OLAY

Sarah P.
I have very sensitive skin, and this irritated my skin and made it very greasy all day, especially my t-zone. I had to stop using it after a few times. I could see that this could be nice for normal skin, but it makes my sensitive skin sting too much when I apply it.
Cynthia S.
Arlington, TX
Literally the only moisturizer I use on my face. It does its job (which is to moisturize ) without making my face overly shiny, and it sits well under a full face of makeup. Literally one of these has lasted me a full year, and I've been using it since I was 19.
ruby u.
Highland, CA
Been using this product for the past few years and I love it. I buy this at my local Walmart as well and very affordable. Does leave my skin moisturized all day even after taking my make up off. It's also a very gentle cream and light. I did recommend to a few people.
Alice S.
Baton Rouge, LA
My mom used Olay day cream with SPF and I use it also. This is a great, lightweight daily moisturizer with SPF. It can come in normal or oily/combination skin formulas. Highly recommended!!!
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This Olay moisturizer is used in my daily morning and night routine. this product is lightweight and has a soft smell. It leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated. I've been using this for years and have no complaints. I would recommend this product for daily use.
Cindy A.
Fort Worth, TX
It's light weight absorbs into skin quite easily. Isn't thick or heavy and doesn't feel tacky after it's been absorbed. It isn't oily doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't have a bad smell. Only thing I wish was that the SPF was 50+, but otherwise it's a good product
Jahaira P.
Lodi, NJ
I really liked the fact that this product had SPF in it . I was looking for a new moisturizer after finishing my last one and this will do for now . I'm not raving about it only because I have oily skin and it leaves me kind of shiny sometimes but then again I have the sensitive skin one . But it's good for the most part . My skin feels protected and the formula is really lightweight . A little goes a long way so you don't have to worry about running out of it any time soon.
anna R.
Unfortunately this moisturizer feels more like the classic sunscreen texture and leaves a bit of a white overcast if not properly massage into the skin. There are much better moisturizers in the market that offer SPF coverage without sacrificing texture and moisture.
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
This product is nice and affordable. It's has the SPF I'm looking for and it moisturizers my skin without making it look oily. It's not a thick consistency and it doesn't have a strong smell. It's doesn't leave a white cast on my face and is easy to work into my skin.
Kelly S.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff is amazing...does not break you out and is not greasy at allllll!!!!! Definitely worth every penny will continue using this !!...........................................................................---.-..-----
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?