BY OLAY

Laura S.
This is a great moisturizer for summer or for a more humid climate. I live in the Midwest, so in winter I need something stronger. It is light, not greasy, and absorbs quickly. My only complaint is that it's not easy to get the dregs out of the bottle when it gets low.
Semele S.
Ham Lake, MN
Sinks into the skin with no pilling or residue, feels light, hydrating, non-sticky or greasy. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg, especially if bought from Costco or similar. I've tried many other pricier moisturizers and this one stacks up to them really well. Recommended!
Nadine C.
Sanford, NC
Was kind of disapointed in this prosuct left me feeling greesey and sticky was not expecting that from such a popular name.... Surely will not buy again spent a good penny to just throw it away
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
I've used this ever since I can remember. My mom grew up using this product and it's what I put on every morning and night and my skin is soooo soft. It really reacts well with my makeup too. I use the sensitive one instead of the oily one because the oily one dries my skin out too much. But this is a product I love!
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
This is a great product for people with dry skin. However, I have combination skin and it made my skin feel oily. It may have to do with the climate that I live in as well since Miami is very humid but I did not like how sticky I felt after wearing it for a little while.
Brittany G.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is AWESOME! Feels great on the skin and is even perfect to put on before you apply your makeup to give you some SPF coverage. The only reason why I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish the product was SPF 30 instead of 15. If it was SPF 30 it would be PERFECT.
Shabana I.
I've been using this for years! It works well with my skin and I've never had any problems with it! It's simple and gets the job done! Nothing fancy here but it's worth a try if you're looking for new.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
This is a really great all day moisturizer. It didn't make my face break out. It did not feel too oily or anything. It is good for the price but I have had other moisturizers that were cheaper that I liked better. If I wanted to spend a little extra money on it then I would.
Maria V.
South Hadley, MA
I asked a 65 year old woman, why is you're face so healthy and beautiful looking and she said I get that allot and people are surprised when I tell them that I use oil of Olay moisturizer. I had to purchase it, and did it right after work. First day using it and already I love it.
Giselle G.
Romeoville, IL
This is the moisturizer I use every morning. For daily use I wear this alone and walk out the door or under makeup. It's hydrating and smells nice, however since I skew towards oily and textured skin, this does accentuate that.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?