BY OLAY

Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to moisturizer for the summer. Leaves my face smooth, not greasy or dry. Perfect under my makeup. Also protects my face from the sun for the whole day. Another great product from Olay.
Kena F.
Just starting to use it and I already LOVE ITTT! Its so light, once it dries it feels like you got nothing in your face! I was looking for a moisturizer with a good price and this one is so GOOOD!
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
My every day go to facial moisturizer, especially since it's very affordable and accessible at local stores. easy to use, and i don't have to worry about it being too heavy or oily to wear every day
Yadhira R.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE this product. I use it everyday for my face before applying any makeup. I also use it on its own without any makeup on top to protect me from the sun. It smells great, I've also tried the sensitive one and has no smell but same thing. Love it. Helps out with my dry skin
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
Hands down, best moisturizer!! My great grandmother, grandmother, and mom have always used this and they have the best skin! It also helps that the price is so good! No need to spend $40 on a moisturizer. This is so gentle on your skin. This is definitely a staple in my daily routine.
Giselle R.
Lynn , MA
I remember my mom getting this and I tried it because my face is normally really dry and I can definitely say this product really works !!!! It left my skin so smooth and soft it was unbelievable.
Mindi P.
Hastings , MN
I've been using this UV moisturizer for a few years now. Not only does it provide all day moisture but the UV protection helps prevent sun burning and wrinkles! I now have my husband using it as well and if we ever run out he makes me run to the store immediately to restock!
Moriah H.
San Francisco, CA
I began using this after Clean and Clear discontinued its Morning Burst Brightening moisturizer with SPF 15. This product is almost the same. When applied my face feels a little oily, but that goes away once it soaks in. It keeps my face feeling great all day, and I am happy that I can also keep it protected from the sun.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this moisturizer! Is very good for all skin types and it's important to have SPF in your moisturizers especially during the summer time. This does not leave the skin feel Greasy or smell funny as some moisturizers with SPF do. I have repurchased, and recommended this product before.
Laura S.
This is a great moisturizer for summer or for a more humid climate. I live in the Midwest, so in winter I need something stronger. It is light, not greasy, and absorbs quickly. My only complaint is that it's not easy to get the dregs out of the bottle when it gets low.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?