BY OLAY

Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
I have tried many facial moisturizers and this one is by far the best. I love the smell, texture, moisturizing ability. My 83 year old grandmother has used Olay products her entire life and she has the skin of a 50 year old! I will continue to use Olay for the rest of my life!
Kashala N.
Louisville , KY
Bought it 5 months ago. Use it everyday in the texas heat to keep my skin protected and moisturized. Hard to use things on my sensitive skin. But this helps me maintain my supple skin texture
Hadley M.
I love this. There is not overpowering scent but it doesn't smell bad like other unscented lotions. I don't need to worry about putting it in my trouble areas because it is oil free doesn't break me out. It isn't greasy but it is still moisturizing. Plus, it has a great price.
Kierstin T.
New Orleans
I used to use this moisturizer when I was younger. It provides good UV protection in my opinion, and absorbs nicely. Didn't leave a residue or film on my face or anything, and a good amount of it comes in the bottle for the price
Atzimba P.
I've been using this product since middle school and I still love it. It's not greasy, it lasts all day,and it's pretty affordable. I've been more adventurous this past year with skin care products, but even compared to the higher end daytime lotions, I prefer Oil of Olay.
Jennifer F.
I have used Olay products since I was a teen. This is a good moisturizer to wear everyday. It is light weight and is not greasy. It does not have a strong scent. The scent that it does have is very pleasant. I have fair skin and I definitely feel protected from the sun wearing this.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to moisturizer for the summer. Leaves my face smooth, not greasy or dry. Perfect under my makeup. Also protects my face from the sun for the whole day. Another great product from Olay.
Anna S.
Katy, TX
I love this this is the best moisturizer and only moisturizer I use I always buy it a my local HEB and they have it all the time it is very gentle on the skin and I use it all the time every day it also spf in it and that is amazing I 10 out 10 recommend to friends and families
Alicia B.
Fayetteville, AR
I was recently gifted this in the P&G gift basket, and I think it is a good product. It isn't too greasy, or too thin, and it has SPF included. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the smell.
Kena F.
Just starting to use it and I already LOVE ITTT! Its so light, once it dries it feels like you got nothing in your face! I was looking for a moisturizer with a good price and this one is so GOOOD!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?