BY OLAY

Christine N.
This is HG for me. It isn't perfect but it has worked for me for 18 years. My skin has acclimated to it. I use the sensitive skin formulation that is fragrance free, doesn't have that old lady Olay smell, and has spf 15 with zinc oxide. I'm not a fan of the spf 30 version. I've tried many other day sunscreen lotions but those are always mere frolics and detours and I find myself back to this true and steady. With respect to basic skin care products, I prefer drugstore products to high-end. The only skincare I will splurge on is antioxidant serums, makeup remover and some anti-aging formulations. But for the basic stuff, I prefer the simplicity and reliability of drugstore formulations (as do many dermatologists, actually). Like given a choice between a $25-$200 day sunscreen lotion and the under $10 Olay complete for sensitive skin, I would pick the latter as I don't want to even risk a potential break out (and this is speaking from 18 years of experience).
Kayla H.
Glendora, CA
This product was the first moisturizer I ever used. My mom gave this to me when I hit middle school and I've been using it ever since. It's a great everyday moisturizer that I can always turn to. A plus is that it has SPF and the smell is light. It doesn't leave the face greasy and melts into your skin. It also lasts me a while because you don't need to use a ton of product. I have normal to combination skin and I get the occasional break out. I am a little more on the dry side so if you have more oily skin it may not be the best for you. I just wish that they gave the packaging a pump! If you're looking for a basic moisturizer or new to skin care I highly recommend trying it. It's a classic and affordable product that is worth a shot.
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love it. one of the best products ever. It does what it claims to do and I don't have any issues with it. 10/10 would recommend to others. I’ve been using this for 5 years now and have no issues with it.
Shanzay A.
chester , VA
Olay has really good products, I love their sunscreen , it’s super important to apply it when ever you go somewhere so this is a must have for me. I like the packaging as well and it has really nice benefits for the skin
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
My grandma had the best skin well into her elderly years and she always used oil of Olay. I followed her lead and have used it since I was about 16 years old. I am almost 40 now and most people think I'm more like 30 because of my youthful skin. I wash with gentle soap and apply olay complete every morning before I start my makeup routine. It absorbs quickly and turns my face into a smooth, soft canvas for make up. I only give it four stars because I don't like the packaging. I'd rather see it in a pump style bottle. I found myself accidentally squeezing too much out of the pop top bottle like this and wasting product. Otherwise, im all in on team Olay for beautiful skin
Michael B.
Orlando, FL
My old, reliable best friend! The one beauty product I always return to. I always search out new moisturizers, but something always brings me back to you. This product has been the only moisturizer which has adequately provided moisture for my problem, dry skin, and left it feeling like normal skin and not snake scales. This product has completely shaped my beauty regimen, and I will continue using this product. Has a fantastic aroma, an extremely lightweight coverage, and substantial moisture for my extremely rough, dry skin!
Shannon S.
This has been my favorite moisturizer for a while now. It's so smooth and calming and it's not greasy feeling after it dries and it dries fast. It has a very thin consistency and after it dries you don't even feel like you just put a moisturizer on. The only thing I don't like is if you get it to close to your eyes it really burns them for a while like you have to rinse your eyes out to make it stop, but it smells nice and makes your skin so soft and plump! It's definitely a great everyday moisturizer even under makeup!
Anamaris C.
Cleveland , OH
I haven't been using this for long, but I absolutely love the feel of this. Growing up my mom has always used Olay, so using the brand was a no brainer didn't even think twice about it!! If it was good for her I knew it'd be good enough for me!! It's non greasy on my oily/combination skin and I swear using this as moisturizer before makeup has been making it just look better in my opinion even though it's not just making the makeup look better, I feel like my face is looking better by keeping up with a routine and having this has made me feel like I want to maintain a good routine so that everyday in the morning I moisturizer and use spf at the same time!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I remember not liking this & I used this for awhile too. I think close to finishing the bottle at least just because I didn't want to waste it. I think my grandma or mom gave it to me because it came in a two pack. I guess it's alright but there is better things out there. Also the spf is only 15. I like to use a higher spf during the day time so this lotion doesn't really do much for me.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
It's hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't break me out because of my sensitive skin. But using this formula hasnt seemed to give me breakouts. It was very inexpensive, I believe from Family Dollar, and you get a decent amount. I am very pleased that it has spf in it as well. It is a little thicker than i would prefer, but it doesn't leave a greasy film. I would recommend to others and i would also buy again!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?