BY OLAY

Shanti P.
Surprise, AZ
This everyday cream is a great basic cream. I always have an extra bottle in my cabinet. This way I can put this on when I am in a rush on the morning. I love Olay products and this one fits the bill.
It's an amazing experience when u can find a product that's very cost effective and also does its job. It's such a sheer feeling. It makes u feel hydrated without feeling greasy, it gives u an spf and protection from the sun and is a great way to start before u apply makeup. I love this and will always use this moisturizer!!
Cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this product for a long time. My mom uses it, my sister uses it! It is such a good product! I've tried other stuff but I always come back to it! It does not give me allergies, the smell is nice and soft. It is great for on the run moments. Plus it has spf.
Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
This is what I put on the first thing everyday. I have dry sensitive skin and this does not irritate me all. Makes my skin feel fresh and does not leave a greasy feeling. I love how it even has spf !
Dana M.
This is pretty much the only beauty product I have bought exclusively for the last 15 years! It is the least greasy lotion I have ever tried so it's perfect for the face. I buy the sensitive skin kind so it really has no scent but is very gentle on the face and never irritates.
Missy S.
Oswego, NY
I use all products by olay, I love that their products don't feel greasy and make my skin feel smooth and soft. I use this lotion for my face before applying makeup. I will definitely be re purchasin.
Alexis A.
Syracuse, UT
This is such a great lightweight moisturizer for summer! It is so gentle and it definitely protects my skin and keeps is moisturizer at the same time! I was very impressed and I definitely think it is worth the money and would highly recommend!
Megan K.
Spokane, WA
I use this moisturizer every day! It leaves my skin hydrated and feeling soft and also gives me the daily SPF protection to keep my skin looking young. It is light but still gives plenty of moisture, without any of the grease, in my dry climate. I love that it gives me the sunscreen without the feel of average oily sunscreens.
Rubi M.
Pharr, TX
I used to not wear moisturizer and my friend told me some years ago you have to, i asked her which one she used and she told me olay she told me it was really good product so i went and bought it since then i been using this one for me it does the job and its perfect for my skin
Michelle L.
Mesa, AZ
I like this moisturizer as its not too heavy or greasy. I also don't feel like I need to add a ton of it to feel olé I have enough. A small amount goes a long way for me and I've loved this for years.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?