BY OLAY

Aubree M.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin
Olay Complete with SPF is number 1 on my list of summer essentials. It lasts all day and prevents my face and neck from getting sunburned. I've been using Olay Moisturizer since I was in my early teens.
#beachbashcontest @influenster
Nikki H.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this moisturizer! It's my favorite daily beauty product. The SPF 15 is great for my pale and sensitive skin. Light in feel and great smell! Middle of the road in pricing, but absolutely worth every penny! Also a #beachbag essential
Andrea C.
Great moisturizing, lightweight, does not feel sticky or oily when applied. I use it under my make up and for an everyday sunscreen because it's sunny where I live. I bought at Ulta but can be found in grocery stores. I have been using it for two years now and continue to wear it.
Jacquelyn B.
Pottstown, PA
I love this product it keeps my face moisturized and has some protection from the UV rays! A little dab goes a long way! I have used Oil of Olay products for at least 15 years! People compliment my skin by saying I look younger than my age. I would recommend their product to any and everyone!
Cynthia M.
Park Hall, MD
I love this when I'm not wearing makeup. It makes my skin soft and it doesn't make it super oily like other sunscreens, and it also doesn't make my sensitive skin breakout. I don't like wearing it under foundation, which isn't an issue because I rarely wear a full face in the summer.
Valerie L.
Upland
I have normal to dry skin and when I use this product it moisturizers my skin at first but throughout the day I will start to see dry patches on my skin. It feels nice but I wish it would last all day.
Maria G.
Lone Tree , CO
I have been using this moisturizer for about 6 years now. I have tried the general brand but always come back to this one. It is affordable, and moisturizers your face without making it oily. I use it every morning before starting my makeup routine. I also love that it has UV protection.
tori 🌟.
Clayton
It makes my face feel so hydrated. I have dry skin and it helps a lot. It's very effective and has been evening out my skin tone on my face. It comes in a plastic bottle that is really easy to squirt product out. I 10/10 recommend it.
Rubi M.
Pharr, TX
I used to not wear moisturizer and my friend told me some years ago you have to, i asked her which one she used and she told me olay she told me it was really good product so i went and bought it since then i been using this one for me it does the job and its perfect for my skin
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
I have used this in the past and really like the SPF 30 but have more often both the Olay with SPF 15 because its available in a larger bottle and is a better value. The only difference between the two (to me at least) is the SPF. They're both lightweight and smooth and wonderful.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?