BY OLAY

Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I received this from Influenster after winning a P&G challenge and it is my favorite item that I received. I use it every day and I feel my skin looks and feels great. It's a huge bottle and will last a long time and doesn't have a scent, so no need to worry about irritating your skin.
Emily C.
Mallie, KY
I love this product!! I have used it for years. It doesn't leave my face oily through out the day. I also love that it has a pleasant smell to it especially since it's on my face. I surpassed my expectations for a daily facial moisturizer. I plan to keep using this product daily.
Andrea C.
Great moisturizing, lightweight, does not feel sticky or oily when applied. I use it under my make up and for an everyday sunscreen because it's sunny where I live. I bought at Ulta but can be found in grocery stores. I have been using it for two years now and continue to wear it.
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love Olay facial moisturizer and have been using it forever. The lotion is light and not greasy. The scent is fresh without overpowering your eyes and nose. It's great that I can find it almost anywhere (grocery store/drug store/Target).
Aubree M.
Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin
Olay Complete with SPF is number 1 on my list of summer essentials. It lasts all day and prevents my face and neck from getting sunburned. I've been using Olay Moisturizer since I was in my early teens.
#beachbashcontest @influenster
Kimberly E.
This product definitely moisturizers but does kind of make your skin feel oily. However it works well and smells great. It did what it's supposed to do and that's moisturize. I think they should come up with a formula that goes on matte almost and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.
Leslie R.
Carrollton, IL
I have very oily skin. This works very well for me. I use it daily. It doesn't make me have any shine and has never caused any breakouts. One of the best moisturizers I have used for my skin type. Very gentle. I would definitely recommend. I have been using this product for years.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
I keep this on my nightstand. I use it right before I go to bed and sometimes before applying my make up. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It's not like most moisturizers where you'll pay an arm and a leg for. I would recommend it.
Taylor M.
I think this is a great lotion/sunscreen for the face and especially for those with sensitive skin. It is very soothing and helps with dry skin as well and can be found at most stores like Walmart or ulta
Nikki H.
Horsham, PA
I love this moisturizer! It's my favorite daily beauty product. The SPF 15 is great for my pale and sensitive skin. Light in feel and great smell! Middle of the road in pricing, but absolutely worth every penny! Also a #beachbag essential
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?