BY OLAY

Jeni N.
Hayward, CA
This is a great product and an awesome brand. I have not change to a different brand for the past couple of years now. It does not leave for skin feeling greasy or oily and it sink into your skin and really locks in the moisture. The product really does work and Olay is one of the top brand. I usually go for the one that is package in a jar vs. the bottle I don't know how much product is still left.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
I have super sensitive skin, but dry, so dry from makeup. I use this under my foundation, on the apples of my cheeks over my foundation for a little dewy look, and sometimes on it's own. I use very little at a time or else it causes me to breakout but it's a great moisturizer otherwise!
Katie H.
Minnetonka, MN
I use this moistureizer every morning. The consistency is thinner than other moisturizers. It is not heavy and had a faint scent. It doesn't make my face oily or breakout. I have tried other moisturizers that are thick and felt like sunscreen. Those made my face look oily and breakout.
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love Olay facial moisturizer and have been using it forever. The lotion is light and not greasy. The scent is fresh without overpowering your eyes and nose. It's great that I can find it almost anywhere (grocery store/drug store/Target).
Morgan  S.
I've tried a couple different moisturizers and this one has to be my favorite. It helps control how oily I get too, just have to "push" it into my face and it lessens my oil production. I was super afraid I would break out because I have very sensitive skin and I didn't. A+ in my book
Marina M.
Denver, CO
I went from Aveeno to this moisturizer to try and change things up. Although this Olay moisturizer is OK, I don't like that it isn't very soft or moisturizing, so I have to use more of it to get the desired effect. If you like moisturizers without any scent, this is the one for you.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I received this from Influenster after winning a P&G challenge and it is my favorite item that I received. I use it every day and I feel my skin looks and feels great. It's a huge bottle and will last a long time and doesn't have a scent, so no need to worry about irritating your skin.
Emily C.
Mallie, KY
I love this product!! I have used it for years. It doesn't leave my face oily through out the day. I also love that it has a pleasant smell to it especially since it's on my face. I surpassed my expectations for a daily facial moisturizer. I plan to keep using this product daily.
Farhiba R.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great timeless face moisturizing! If leaves my face feeling hydrated and it makes me feel good about sun protection. I got a little oily during the summer days, but nothing that a little clean up won't fix. It doesn't irritate my acne prone skin and it absorbs well. I love it!
Kay C.
Branford, CT
Good moisturizer for dry skin but did not work well for my oily/combo skin. Not enough spf in it, and it also left my skin feeling oily. I used this product for months but always needed to wear a mattifying powder on top to keep my skin from looking greasy. Product is very hydrating though and that's one of the reasons I liked it!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?