BY OLAY

Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
A nice affordable moisturizer with a spf. It is a little oily to me but it hydrated my face well. I just had to wait for it to dry down before I applied my makeup. It is gentle though and if you have dry skin I would recommend it to others.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this lotion bc its very hydrating, has never broken me out, super hydrating, and doesn't irritate my highly sensitive skin (even Nutrogena gives me rashes). Very important part of your morning face!
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
This was amazing I really liked it!!! It was very handy and really nice on my skin.. I enjoy how I felt moisturized and refreshed all day and it also left my skin feeling super soft I really liked it. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin like me and needs a little help.
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
I love this moisturizer! I have used quite a few different moisturizers in the past and some of them have made me super oily. This one does not! It feels super nice on the skin. I would definitely recommend this.
Sabrina U.
Saint Joseph, MN
The Olay Moisturizer was great to carry in my bag after swim practice, and it soothed my skin until I arrived home. But it didn't keep my skin from being dry for more than an hour or so. I found myself putting on more than one layer after 15-30 minutes or using a different brand altogether.
Kara L.
Brownwood, TX
I have loved this moisturizer for years, and I continue to use it every time I will be out in the sun later. Olay keeps my skin soft and young looking. This moisturizer is very gentle on the skin since my skin is a bit sensitive. I will continue to use this product as long as it's available!
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
I use this because I was told to get something with sunscreen by my make up guru. This was the most inexpensive . I hate lotion in general so I like that this isn't sticky! It goes on and smooths out . Skin feels hydrated after first use and not top heavy so I can still we liquid foundation
Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
My holy grail moisturizer since I've been a teenager,not smells clean, absorbs quick and keeps my skin hydrated all day without being greasy, it never made me breakout and was even loved by many men I know
Jessica  A.
Arlington , TX
I bought this product by accident thinking it was a facial moisturizer, and i was surprised by how good it actually is. It has spf in it and it doesn't leave your skin oily like most moisturizes with spf do
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
I love this but I don't love it as much as the pink one. this one I feel is heavier and the scent isn't as fresh but it has spf while the pink one doesn't so I use this. it has that sticky sunscreen feeling.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?