BY OLAY

Gracey A.
Pleasanton, CA
I use this everyday! I first use my normal moisturizer then I apply this on top as soon the other one has dried! does a great job at protecting my face and doesn't leave an oily residue whatsoever which is always a plus! I highly recommend!
Nikoletta C.
I have used this lotion for years and the original kind . They both make your skin feel super soft not greasy . I wouldn't use anutbing else . Would recommend this product to anyone wanting a great lotion.
Katy G.
Scottsboro, AL
I've used this product for 15 years and have never had trouble with my combination skin being too oily or dry, plus the SPF is perfect for everyday wear under makeup. The formula is light and doesn't leave any film or stickiness on the skin. It's a great product for a drugstore price!
Rachel F.
Wexford, PA
This is a great product. It dries relatively quickly and is great under makeup. Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. I also love that it has UV protection! However, like all sunscreens you have to reapply after 2 hours as stated in the directions. The front of the bottle can be a bit confusing, "all day moisturizer with sunscreen".
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
I've used this moisturizer for several years now. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist and I must say that it is good. I have sensitive combination oily skin, but in the winter I get a bit dry. It is not the most hydrating moisturizer for dry skin, but works well for combo skin.
Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
My holy grail moisturizer since I've been a teenager,not smells clean, absorbs quick and keeps my skin hydrated all day without being greasy, it never made me breakout and was even loved by many men I know
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
I have sensitive skin and typically use the SPF-free version of this moisturizer. I thought I'd give the SPF version a shot, but it dried my lips out in an instant! I used it for two weeks to see if it was a fluke, but the day I switched back to my normal moisturizer, my lips were back to normal. I was very disappointed since I love the SPF-free version. Other than that, I love the lightweight formula.
Sabrina U.
Saint Joseph, MN
The Olay Moisturizer was great to carry in my bag after swim practice, and it soothed my skin until I arrived home. But it didn't keep my skin from being dry for more than an hour or so. I found myself putting on more than one layer after 15-30 minutes or using a different brand altogether.
Tyler S.
After washing my face with a facial cleanser and water, I pat my face dry then I apply this moisturizer for added protection for my skin. Love the fact that it has SPF 15 but I hate that it leaves my face feeling a bit dry.
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
I use this because I was told to get something with sunscreen by my make up guru. This was the most inexpensive . I hate lotion in general so I like that this isn't sticky! It goes on and smooths out . Skin feels hydrated after first use and not top heavy so I can still we liquid foundation
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?