BY OLAY

Kristy W.
I love this moisturizer. I have never had any negative skin reactions to it and I have relatively sensitive skin. I love that his has SPF in it as well. It's light and doesn't leave my face feeling oily at all. I've used it for years and don't think I could find something better and it's affordable!
Andrea B.
Irving, TX
This is a perfect perfect simple everyday moisturizer that won't leave your skin too oily or dry. There's a bit of SPF protection which is a big plus for anyone and I love the soft smell. My mom had been using Olay for years and it reminds me of her
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
This stuff right here rocks. It stays on my nightstand. I never let it run out!! It's inexpensive and makes your skin soft. It's tiny it can fit in your purse, travel bag, or heck even a fanny pack. I love it and I think of you tried it you would too.
Alicia S.
Tornado, WV
I've tried this for a month straight. I haven't been more disappointed in a product than I was with this. It broke me out like crazy. So I just gave the rest of what i had to my mother. She says it's great and it doesn't break her out. So I am going to give it 2 stars because I know it helps my mom.
Sonia A.
Brooklyn, NY
This broke me out so badly, like big giant angry red zits! Really unexpected considering Olay is a skincare conscious brand. Not sure what it was but think it might be something in the actual sunscreen part of the moisturizer.
Reana O.
I liked this product but I am the person who isn't picky with their moisturizers. I think most of them all work the same. I do think that this a a cheaper one which is good if it works good. It has spf which is great if you are outside for some time. The smell is decent. It does dry a little more sense it's for combo skin
Taylor G.
I am not a huge fan of this face moisturizer. My mom swears by it however I do not feel so strong about it . The fragrance is so off to me and it feels really rough when I apply it to my skin after I was my face.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this daily moisturizer - I put it on every morning as an added SPF and a way to keep my skin from breaking out. I tend not to wear it at night b/c of the SPF and use instead a light moisturizer without SPF like Mary Kay's.
Kimberly R.
Clyo, GA
I swear by this face lotion! All of the women in my family use it and Ive been using it since i started wearing makeup. It leaves your face feeling extra moisturised without all the fragrences and greasy feel most moisturizers have. I use twice a day and have wonderful, soft skin. Major plus is the price. I only pay $7 for this amazing product!
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
This moisturizer is wonderful! It doesn't feel too oily but it gets the job done. I think most drugstores, Walmart, etc have it. I went from a Clinique moisturizer to this one and I am much more pleased with this.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?