BY OLAY

Bridget E.
I have been using Olay moisturizers for awhile. However, I am not a big fan of this particular product because I felt that it did not really moisturize my face. I didn't feel it settle into my skin as it stayed on the surface and when I applied my foundation it turned out cakey. I think that is product is better used as a sunscreen than a moisturizer.
Kristy W.
I love this moisturizer. I have never had any negative skin reactions to it and I have relatively sensitive skin. I love that his has SPF in it as well. It's light and doesn't leave my face feeling oily at all. I've used it for years and don't think I could find something better and it's affordable!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Not my favorite but decent. Leaves the skin greasy looking and feeling. Very strong scent of sunscreen which lasts a while on the face and hands. Makeup goes on fine over top, though primer does tend to ball up a bit with it.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
This stuff right here rocks. It stays on my nightstand. I never let it run out!! It's inexpensive and makes your skin soft. It's tiny it can fit in your purse, travel bag, or heck even a fanny pack. I love it and I think of you tried it you would too.
Siobhan R.
Lakeland, FL
Mine & my mom's favorite moisturizer, love olay have been using it for years. This formula is light & doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, also works perfect with my sensitive skin & I love the smell of it too!
Linh D.
Denton, TX
This product can be bought at the drugstore or supermarket, affordable for a quality moisturizer. Moisturizers are key factors in skincare routines. I use this daily morning and night and will continue to buy it!
Thy D.
Berkeley, CA
It is a plus that it has SPF15 and moisturizes skin well. The price and the amount you get from the product is amazing because it takes me one year to finish a bottle. Majority of the drugstores carry the Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with SPF15, so it is easy to find and purchase this product.
Andrea B.
Irving, TX
This is a perfect perfect simple everyday moisturizer that won't leave your skin too oily or dry. There's a bit of SPF protection which is a big plus for anyone and I love the soft smell. My mom had been using Olay for years and it reminds me of her
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
My mom would use this moisturizer while growing up. So I really had no other choice but to use this; and I just loved the smell of it. My mom taught me to always use moisturizers WITH SPF. It's like killing a two birds with one stone. The moisturizer isn't so heavy for having SPF which is why I love it.
Marissa S.
This moisture may be higher prices ham others at the drugstore but it is well worth it! I love the way it helps dry skin and feel on my face! A little goes a long way with this product and I recommend this product!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?