BY OLAY

Ashlyn S.
Palmdale, CA
I really like this moisturizer for the summer, it's very lightweight and leaves my skin super smooth! It doesn't have to strong of a smell to it just a fresh clean ready for the day feeling. I would repurchase again
Sheri N.
Great product! It's not thick when you apply it and after you apply it, your skin feels so light and moisturized. It doesn't dry out during the day and it has built in SPF, so that's also great! I've been using this for years now and I love it(: Downside is no pump, but a little product goes a long way!
Jennifer B.
This moisturizer absorbs nicely into the skin in quickly. It is easy to wear underneath make up. And of course it has sunscreen in it which is necessary. I also put a sunscreen on top of this moisturizer, but I know that is asking a lot of many people.
Liza-Ann W.
I personally did not like this product. It left my skin feeling super oily and stay that way for a whole throughout the day. It does have nice packaging, though. And it may just be my skin type, which is combination.
Kloie M.
Smethport, PA
This product definitely protected me from the sun and moisturized me. But it moisturized too much, not long after putting this on my face I was so greasy I ended up washing my face after about 30 minutes because I couldn't stand how greasy it made me. Good for protection and maybe people with dry skin.
MEGAN B.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Absolutely love this product. I have fair skin and use this every day year round. I have been using it for over twenty years and my skin looks much younger than it really is. I get compliments on my skin frequently. People don't believe I'm 37. I give a lot of credit to the protection of the spf of this moisturizer and the hydration it gives my skin.
Kayla S.
I love this Olay moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin and a lot of moisturizers make my skin very irritated. This gentle moisturizer makes my skin feel so hydrated and I do not have any irritations from it. I would definitely recommend this Olay moisturizer, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Amanda R.
I like that this product has a sunscreen in the moisture. Also I used this every morning after washing my face. It's light and feels soft but later in the day my forehead shows the dryness so I'm not sure if it's very moisturizing. I still use this product even though I don't feel like it's an all day moisture.
Kylie T.
I love this product! My mom and I have been using it for years. Moisturizers usually irritate my face or feel too heavy except this one. Goes on very light, makes your skin feel great and I had no irritation from it. The extra sun protection was also very nice, I love any product that has SPF coverage.
Bridget E.
I have been using Olay moisturizers for awhile. However, I am not a big fan of this particular product because I felt that it did not really moisturize my face. I didn't feel it settle into my skin as it stayed on the surface and when I applied my foundation it turned out cakey. I think that is product is better used as a sunscreen than a moisturizer.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?