BY OLAY

Ashlyn S.
Palmdale, CA
I really like this moisturizer for the summer, it's very lightweight and leaves my skin super smooth! It doesn't have to strong of a smell to it just a fresh clean ready for the day feeling. I would repurchase again
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
Very moisturizing, but I don't recommend this for under makeup. Especially for Oily/Combo skin. It isn't as lightweight as other moisturizers that I've used maybe because it has SPF in it. I rather use this on its own.
Jessie B.
Riverside, CA
I use this moisturizer everyday I love it so much! I've used it for years and it has always kept my skin looking moisturized and healthy! I am on the fair side so the spf is also a plus. I use this under my makeup everyday I highly recommend this product!
Kylie T.
I love this product! My mom and I have been using it for years. Moisturizers usually irritate my face or feel too heavy except this one. Goes on very light, makes your skin feel great and I had no irritation from it. The extra sun protection was also very nice, I love any product that has SPF coverage.
Fayth B.
This has different package, but essentially the same thing. I use this everyday morning or night after washing my face. This is the ONLY PRODUCT that leaves me feeling nongreasy and smooth. So thank you Olay for being my best friend.
Kayla S.
I love this Olay moisturizer! I have very sensitive skin and a lot of moisturizers make my skin very irritated. This gentle moisturizer makes my skin feel so hydrated and I do not have any irritations from it. I would definitely recommend this Olay moisturizer, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Raven S.
I use this product everyday before I do my makeup! My mom used to use it and she just passed down the product to me. It's very easy to use and it feels very smooth and moisturizing on my face! I'd recommend this to anyone who has normal, dry or oily skin!
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
This is one of my most fav moisturizer i just love that is has a spf of 15 i am really white and i sun burn really easy so that is nice and its a really light moisturizer and non greasy so if your looking for something like this. this one i would recommend you to try i really love it i use it every day
Jennifer B.
This moisturizer absorbs nicely into the skin in quickly. It is easy to wear underneath make up. And of course it has sunscreen in it which is necessary. I also put a sunscreen on top of this moisturizer, but I know that is asking a lot of many people.
Kloie M.
Smethport, PA
This product definitely protected me from the sun and moisturized me. But it moisturized too much, not long after putting this on my face I was so greasy I ended up washing my face after about 30 minutes because I couldn't stand how greasy it made me. Good for protection and maybe people with dry skin.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?