BY OLAY

Lily S.
The only moisturizer I ever put on my face for daytime! It is gentle, has the spf I need to stay young, is in the perfect container in case I am running late I can drop it in my purse and use it on the go. And more than anything I can afford it and trust it with my skin.
Leslie S.
Parker, CO
This lotion is a great addition to your beach bag! It goes on smooth and feels pretty light. It doesn't feel greasy when you are out in the hot sun. I feel that it hydrates my skin all day! Perfect for summer under any other makeup.
Sophie P.
Tampa
This is my go to moisturizer very soft and smooth, great value not pricey at all I purchased mine at CVS for $4 something very gentle on skin leaves your skin moisturized but not oily highly recommended for dry skin or combination.
Harini P.
I really like this moisturizer. I put this on almost everyday underneath my makeup. It's very hydrating and feels great on my skin. SPF is just added bonus! Keeps my face moisturized almost all day. I really like how this moisturizer is not at all greasy and let's my skin breathe :) Overall, a very affordable moisturizer.
Vanesa P.
I recently started using this moisturizer and I'm so pleased with the results! I use it after I wash my face or shower as well as before using make up. I have combination skin and it moisturizes my dry cheeks but doesn't leave my t-zone oily, the best part is that it is inexpensive and comes in a big bottle so it will last!
Christian M.
This is my daily moIsturizer. I love that it's lightweight, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a white cast (surely a plus for us brown ladies). However, I wish it had a higher spf. but for now it is the perfect moisturizer for me!
liz f.
Seattle, WA
They added SPF to my favorite moisturizer!! This is the best moisturizer I've found so far. It goes on light and leaves my skin not looking oily. It lasts nice and long. I have sensitive skin and this has never caused any issues. I love that they added SPF, now it's nicer to wear during the day knowing my face is protected.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is a decent moisturizer. I like that it has SPF which is convenient for someone like me who always forgets to put on sunblock. My biggest complaint is that it makes my skin feel sticky and greasy at the same time! I can't wear this because my face will feel gross and I will scratch it and therefore cause breakouts on my skin.
Shae G.
Baldwyn, MS
Lightweight moisturizer goes on easily and absorbs quickly. I have used this in the past and go back to it when I want something light that works. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Good value for the price. Would recommend to others looking for a lightweight moisturizer!
Nasstasha C.
Melrose Park, IL
I use this everyday ever since I was 19 this has been my go to moisturizer. I have recently added an extra sunscreen in addition to this product because I am turning 30 this year and I want more protection from sun damage. This moisturizer helps soothe my dry skin and doesn't leave my skin oily which helps me breakout less.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?