BY OLAY

Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Although this works nicely on my sensitive skin it is awful if you are planning on applying any makeup over it. It is overly oily and would almost be better as a night cream even though it has sunscreen in it.. i would not recommend this if you don't want your skin to feel greasy.
Miriam m.
POMONA, CA
This all day moisturizer by Olay is my favorite. I love it because It has spf. Personally I think every face moisturizer should already have spf in them but that is always not the case. I've used this moisturizer for about 5 years now and I will continue to use it because my skin and my wallet love it! What more can a girl ask for?
Kyndal B.
Central City, KY
Love love love this moisturizer. It's not too hydrating to where I feel oily. I wear it under my makeup and it gives a very fresh face. I have repurchased so many times and I will continue to. If you have dry skin you might wanna go with something just a little more heavy duty
Jessica S.
Shelby, AL
I do NOT like this stuff. I had a bottle & used it regularly for about 2 months (couldn't bring myself to throw it away cause I had already purchased it) but it STINKSSS. My fave wasn't dry while using it, it would actually get too oily, but the smell is AWFUL. It's a light moisturizer though. So I guess it would be alright if the would add some more creaminess & some other scent!!
Paula B.
Clemson , SC
I found this moisturizer by accident shopping at Ulta a few months ago! I love how it feels on my face and it has the SPF protection I need! I don't like anything that feels heavy on my face and this fit! Great price and great product!
Samantha C.
Omaha
This moisturizer is very good. I use this every morning, and I find that it hydrates my skin really nicely. I love the fact that it has spf in it. It’s good to know that my skin is being benefitted while this is on my skin.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
I've heard so many good things about this moisturizer that I just had to try it. It turned out that I don't like it at all. The lotion is super watery and it makes my skin very oily and causes it to break out. I definitely won't be buying this again.
Tina A.
Bath, PA
Great moisturizer, great value! My mother has used Olay products daily all of her adult life and in her 80's now, she has very few wrinkles. It is a nice, light, non-greasy moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and not weighed down. Additionally, it provides some sun protection. Easy to find in any drugstore or chain department store. This is a product that you stay with!
faith c.
San Diego , CA
I love this daily moisturizer I have really dry skin and it's very sensitize and my face gets sunburnt very easily but with this moisturizer my skin is hydrated it is not irritated and protects my face from the sun
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
I have been using this moisturizer for years. It's great for sensitive skin, and has a very mild scent. This product is very affordable compared to other similar products. I never have issues with dry skin on my face, because I use this daily.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?