BY OLAY

Catie W.
Lemoore, CA
I have combination/oily skin and I love this moisturizer! I've been using it for years. It gives me just enough moisture and never makes me more oily. I use it every morning before putting on my makeup. It's also a plus that it has SPF 15 in it.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Been purchasing this product for years and don't see myself ever not using it. Very light and gentle on skin and doesn't leave any residue. Good product for its price and some stores sell value packs. No scent so it won't irritate skin. Sunscreen protection is a plus. Great everyday product
Nadia A.
Syracuse, NY
I've been using this product since before i could remember. My mother used it as i was growing up, and now its apart of my everyday products. Light, hydrating, moisturizer that works extremely well with sensitive skin. There isn't anything i would every want to change about this product!
Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
This does not make my skin feel sticky. I wear it under my foundation daily. My face feels mattified with this. I still put on moisturizer to try and be kind to my face with all the heavy makeup lol. I see a difference of when I wear it under my usual makeup routine and when I don't. My face looks more natural with this spf and a good foundation.
Kristina C.
Camarillo, CA
A perfect every-day moisturizing lotion. Not a strong scent, doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or heavy, just a light refreshing moisturizer, and I feel good knowing my skin has some uv protection. purchased at Cotsco so got a great deal. Would definitely buy again and plan to use daily.
Cedar L.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have very sensitive, very pale skin. Paper looks at me and says, "Dang, that girl is white." Most moisturizers make me break out. This does not, plus it has an SPF. It's super affordable. I've been using this for about seven years now, and my skin is in great condition. I'm 33, but people always think I'm in my early 20's. I credit some of that to using quality products like this to care for my skin.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Love this moisturizer!! It goes on so smoothly and feels so clean once applied. The UV protection works well also!! The bottle is good value, lasts a long time. I would recommend this to anyone, even those with sensitive skin. I use twice a day.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I have been using this for the past few years, after searching and searching for the perfect face lotion. I have really sensitive skin, so normally face lotions break me out or don't moisturize enough. This face lotion is perfect! It gives me the perfect amount of moisture, with no greasy feel, and it has never broken me out. Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
I use this brand when I'm feeling it. It works well but I prefer other brands over it. It is very cheap with the price, but it does work good. If I had the choice to buy this brand or another one I would buy the other one because sometimes my skin doesn't feel moisturized after using it.
Monica H.
This product is creamy, luxurious, and absorbs quickly into the skin. It's lightweight so it is a go-to when you are wearing foundation. The only negative is that the SPF is so low and for that reason, I only wear it if I am wearing a foundation with SPF. SPF is so important and as soon as they up it, I will give it more stars but for now, 3 stars.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?