BY OLAY

Janine K.
Once upon a time, I decided to try a new moisturizer just for kicks and I literally broke out like my thirteen year old self. I've learned my lesson - STICK WITH OLAY!! I'll never stray ever again. Olay keeps my skin moisturized without making it feel oily and it has SPF 15!
Jie H.
It is a good product for every day use. It is not oily and it does a good job at moisturizing your face. Plus it has sunscreen. I like using it because it is affordable and it works. The bottle is very big so it will last for over a month. I have been using it for years and would buy again.
Chanel G.
I used this every single day! I love it! It moisturizes a fresh, dry face without making it feel oily or giving the feeling of "sitting" on top of my skin. It is also a fantastic base before applying make up, as it it is an amazing moisturizer for application before foundation (of for use with no foundation at all).
Sue C.
Athens, GA
I have been using oil of olay for more than 30 years and love it! I don't like to use a lot of products so, I keep my skincare routine simple. I use Cetaphil Cleanser and Oil of Olay Complete everyday. I am 51 years old and I get compliments on my skin quite a bit. I will never use anything else.
Roshmi B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this every day after my face wash and before applying my foundation. It is light and moisturizing. Absorbs quickly so my powder foundation can be applied just a few minutes after without sticking. It is expensive but definitely worth the price.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria , VA
This is a really good Moisturizer that has Sunscreen in it. It was a family members so i don't know where they got it. It is gentle on the skin and makes your skin soft. It smells nice. The packaging is great. I would recommend this to many people.
Hailey R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Holy grail drug store moisturizer. My mom swears by this and I've used this since I was little when the start of complaining of dry skin began! I still use it to this day and am currently half way through a bottle now. I use this in the morning daily prior to apply makeup or alone if I'm not wearing makeup that day! Not too greasy. Light weight feel
Lauren C.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I've used this lotion on my face and neck every day for years. I love that it has SPF and it's light, but moisturizing enough that I use it throughout the year, no matter the season. I definitely recommend this as a great, reliable daily moisturizer.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It can be found in most drugstores which means the price is fairly cheap. It retails for around $8 and is well worth it. It protects your skin with SPF 15 and leaves your skin feeling flawless and smooth. Love it!
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
The women in my family have always used Olay products but this moisturizer is just ok from my perspective. Though affordable and very easy to find and purchase ( I bought at my local Wal Mart)  it's a product from the past and there are so many more out there. My mom will always choose this as her daily moisturizer, but I have found better daily moisturizers.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?