BY OLAY

Kristen N.
Austin, TX
Great for an everyday moistureizer. I have oily skin and the lotion doesn't feel greasy. Can be used everyday. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated. The SPF is an added bonus. Great value and can be found in most grocery/drugstores. Has a nice scent too!
Jennifer B.
Saint Cloud, FL
It's a lightweight moisturizer. The SPF is nice protecting your skin. I wish is was a little more moisturizing. The packaging is fine. It would be better in a pump.
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
I have been using this I would say like 5 years. I love to try on the new things, but I can't stay with that for too long. I have very sentive skin, I think this one is perfect for me, I don't ever want to try other lotion anymore. I would recommend this to who has very sensitive skin like me.
Eyvonne W.
My mother-in-law gave me a bottle of this because she found a product she liked more. I never had trouble with my sensitive skin while using this product. There was an issue in balance. It's a very light formula, but if you apply enough to make the face feel hydrated, it can leave the skin feeling quite oily. I have mixed feelings, so I'm rating it 'C'.
Roshmi B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this every day after my face wash and before applying my foundation. It is light and moisturizing. Absorbs quickly so my powder foundation can be applied just a few minutes after without sticking. It is expensive but definitely worth the price.
Ashton M.
El Paso, TX
I was trying so many different products to try to clear up some blemishes that I had, and it got so frustrating that I just decided to go back to the basics. So glad I did!!! This I an awesome moisturizer. Soaks in right away, non-greasy, practically odorless, has spf (though not as much as I'd like), doesn't cause breakouts...I could go on and on. The only reason I didn't rate it and A was because I have these dry patches on my cheeks (don't know why) and this doesn't really fix that, it just offers temporary relief. But definitely an awesome buy!!!

-A
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing..I have crazy dry skin and at time oily skin my face is also very sensitive to a lot of products. thought I'd try it. it was on sale and fell in love .. it is light weight and absorbs quickly.. I will be getting this again..
Heather C.
Los Alamitos , CA
I have super sensitive skin for starters and have to be careful what i use on my face or i break out! this moisturizer works really good for me. i have no problems and it keeps my skin smooth and soft. i am 25 years old and probably going to switch to something to keep my skin youthful for preventive measures as this one does not give that protection.
Jessie L.
Orange, CA
One of the best moisturizer and product I've ever used. I've used this for over a decade now and have never considered leaving it. I am highly prone to acne, but this lotion is so gentle and powerful, that it only moisturizers and doesn't clog pores. It's a must-have! The best part? Sunscreen!!
Quynh-Nhi Nguyen N.
Sachse, TX
This moisturizer does it's job with moisturizing and protecting your skin. It does have that sunscreen scent, if anyone is bothered by that. I like that it doesn't break me out or cause me to look oily (like some other sunscreen products tend to do).
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?