BY OLAY

Patricia B.
Washington, DC
This Oil of Olay moisturizer with SPF is my holy grail day moisturizer. I have used this for years, and even when I have tried more expensive brands, I always end up coming to this because it keeps my skin moisturized all day and protected from the sun all for an amazing price. The value is absolutely incredible compared to brands you'd find at Sephora or Bloomingdales.
April H.
Brandon, MS
I've been using this for years. It has a very fresh smell. It does burn my skin after i wash my face but only for a second. I buy it at walmart for a good price. i like the bottle because it can fit into my bag easily. It keeps my face moisturized for a long day.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
Use this daily as a moiziurizer and highly recommend. The way it feels on my face is so wonderful  and love how it has spf in it to protect my skin from the sun! I love all of plays skin products they do a wonderful job with them! I would recommend this to anyone
Kelsey W.
Tallahassee, FL
I used this every morning until the bottle was gone! Truly one of my favorites! It has SPF for protection but doesn't have that sunscreen smell! It drys quick and leaves no residue. I have acne prone skin and it didn't make me break out either. Lasted me a while!
Kristy-Marie C.
The first moisturizer I ever used, courtesy my grandmother's cabinet lol. Lightweight and comfortable, my skin was not extra greasy however I do have oily skin so it is expected that I needed to blot through the day as it is not mattifying. overall great product
Robin H.
College Park, GA
I have used this lotion for many years. As my skin begins to change, I have noticed that it does not do as it has done in the past. When I was in the earlier years, this was the best lotion to use on my face. I lived by this lotion and used it every day. I have moved to a new stage of life and my skin needs extra moisturizing so I have moved on to another type cream which of course is another Olay brand. I love Oil of Olay!!!
Teresa Maria D.
I use this moisturizer everyday. i just bought it about a week ago, it's actually pretty cheap compared to other moisturizers. Unfortunately this is my first moisturizer I've ever used so I can't really compare to any others, but I get really dry on my cheeks and have oily nose and forehead and this pr but it does leave my forehead and nose kinda greasyish.
sispia k.
Jersey City
I don't like it.Considering how thick the cream is , it has very low SPF and it leaves a white cast. After using my skin looks oily and greasy .I bought it from Costco, I have 2 of these. I just use it when I am at home over my Vitamin C serum as moisturizer.
Donna B.
CHURCHVILLE, NY
This is my go-to moisturizer. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly. I purchase it at my local drugstore regularly. For the price it can't be beat. It keeps my skin soft and smooth. I love it. I also love that it contains spf. I recommend it to all my friends.
Rosa C.
I used Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 for Normal Skin and I though it was a nice lightweight moisturizer.I love that it has spf 15 too!I just wished it was spf 30 to get more sun protection but I appreciated it had it at suchh a low price
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?