BY OLAY

Julia T.
The sunscreen part of this of course is really helpful due to the aging effects of the sun but it is a bit greasy, I don't know about other girl but after I moisturize I like my skin to feel smooth not oily! I wish they would come out with a non oil based moisturizer!!
Tenisha S.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried a few moisturizers with SPF 15 in it and omg they were so thick and nasty feeling and left my face looking ashy! But this stuff is great it does none of that. It's light weight moisturizing and protect you from the sun! I use this everyday when I have it.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
This is my everyday moisturizer. I love it so much, I have combination skin and it doesn't dry me out or make me oily. Just the right amount of moisture under my makeup. I use it for under my makeup as well as after I wash my face at night. Definitely recommend
Samantha M.
Brownsville, TX
I have been using this daytime moisturizer since I was 14 years old, I'm 28 now. Olay has always priced this reasonably and it's very high quality. I use it under makeup when I'm applying my makeup in the morning and it gives me a beautiful dewy finish and my skin is dry. The packaging is simple, but beautiful. I love it! I will continue to purchase this product always!
Kristy-Marie C.
The first moisturizer I ever used, courtesy my grandmother's cabinet lol. Lightweight and comfortable, my skin was not extra greasy however I do have oily skin so it is expected that I needed to blot through the day as it is not mattifying. overall great product
Jasmine R.
Columbus, GA
I love this moisturizer! This is used on all of my clients to ensure they're skin is moisturized, I love that it has spf in it, I just wish it had a little more. It's perfect for dry skin and people with oily skin, never had a problem using it on either client.
Yer X.
Green Bay, WI
I have really dry hands and feet, I would put it at night and my feet would look soft in the morning, the packaging is so easy to open. I have no disappointing in this I buy my at the drugs store you can find it anywhere. I would buy it again but during winter.
Kristine T.
Buena Park, CA
I got the combination one. It's perfect for everyday use because it is lightweight and you feel fresh when you applied on your face. I tried to use this under the sun and I love the results. The packaging is very simple and It's self-explanatory. I will buy again.
Linda S.
This is so good for your spots and helps refresh your skin i buy this at least twice a year because it works so well and smells so good i recommend this for everyone its literally incredible i have been using this for years and my mom has to we love love love it
Xiomara A.
Absolutely love. Got it on sale at Walmart and never tried it before. When I did, it left my face feeling fresh and (of course) moisturized. Protects from the sun. Only thing that kind of bothers me is the slightly strong sunscreen smell. Overall, great product!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?