BY OLAY

Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
I use the moisturizer every day before on make up. I like that it has a built in sunscreen of SPF 15 and that is doesn't feel greasy. My make up stays in place just fine through out the day and my sensitive skin does well with it. I would recommend this product.
Meg B.
N Ridgeville, OH
This moisturizer always crumbles away on my face if that makes sense. It does not actually soak into my skin. It doesn't matter, even if I use the smallest amount, it just peels off about 15 minutes after application and my face does not feel moisturized after use.
Jazmin R.
Winchester, CA
i love this product for my oily skin! i don't like layering on product after product so i love that this moisturizer also has sun protection in it so that i don't need to put on spf after i moisturize. i have been using this for many years and it has never let me down!
LeAnn L.
I have tried this moisturizer on and off I love that it has an spf of 15 just the right amount for all day wear doesn't leave a white film behind makes your makeup apply smooth and flawlessly light scent like a baby powder but nothing overwhelming good for all ages
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I accidentally picked up the wrong one so it’s probably my fault since I have relatively dry skin already but I felt that this didn’t get as deep into my pores as other products do and as I said I have dry skin so I probably shouldn’t review until I get the proper product for me
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
I have used this moisturizer for a long time and it has never failed me! It's very affordable and has a lot of benefits. It protects my skin and makes it nice and soft and it is never dry or super oily. I would buy it again! I haven't changed since I bought this one.
Allison B.
Stockton, CA
definitley not only use to moisturize face but to also have the SPF in since i am active  and out a lot during the day! great value and not pricey at all!repeat user and comes with plenty of product something to invest in! maybe the packaging could get better?
Vianney G.
Mission, TX
I've been using this for a couple months and I absolutely love it!! My face feels smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy to the touch. I feel that it does protect me from the sun and I highly recommend this to everyone, this will be one of my FOREVER FAVORITES
Mashrika A.
I live by this moisturizer it's so good and creamy and feels nice on the skin! Definitely meets my expectations. I use this before applying my foundation. I've been consistent with this for 3 years now and I love it! I would recommend it to everyone of all skin types.
Sherry W.
I use this product daily. It's is apart of my skincare regimen. I'm in my forty but most people tell me I look younger. I believe Oil of Olay contribute plays a major role. My job requires me to be exposed to the sun so the SPF30 help protect me from daily sun exposure. This product does not leave me dealing to greasy in summer climate. I recommend women to give this product a try.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?