BY OLAY

Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
I got this from the P&G giveaway. I have tried it and it was ok I am not too fond of the smell and I'm going to pass it onto my mom she love Olay products. Other than that the product is nice it's not greasy and absorbs fast plus it has SPF so that's a complete plus.
Devan R.
Watertown, NY
I love love love this moisturizer! It goes on smooth and keeps my face feeling refreshed all day. My grandmother has been using this lotion since she was 20 and her face looks about 15 years younger than she actually is. I plan to use this lotion for years to come!
Mariah M.
Ceres, CA
I absolute love this! I got the one for combination/oily skin and it works wonders. It's not too harsh, but still hydrating without drying out the skin plus helps protect from the sun, which since I have fair skin it works out pretty well. I would highly recommend.
Sahaja p.
Alexandria, VA
I like this moisturizer, it's light and has a light but noticeable frangrance. It does not break me out, and I have repurchased it in the past. I do wish it had more spf though, as new moisturizers have done. However, I do use this a moisturizer if I am not going out.
🌸Reesespeices🌸 P.
This lotion has saved my face so many times from the sun while still doing its job! I have used this for over a year and have noticed that it has really helped my skin keeps its color and brightness without letting the sun affect it (as I am outside most of my time).
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this moisturizer. My mom always used this when I was growing up and when I started getting serious about skin care I started using it too. I use it every morning and evening and it is perfect. So lightweight and helps my makeup stay fabulous. I love the easy to squeeze bottle and the product lasts forever! I think I only go through one or two bottles of this a year!
Victoria H.
Beaverton, OR
I've always used this moisturizer and it's probably one of my favorite drugstore moisturizers. It's a perfect weight, it doesn't feel too heavy when you put it on, yet it still feels like it's doing the job. By far one of my favorites and I'm always repurchasing it.
Julia T.
The sunscreen part of this of course is really helpful due to the aging effects of the sun but it is a bit greasy, I don't know about other girl but after I moisturize I like my skin to feel smooth not oily! I wish they would come out with a non oil based moisturizer!!
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
I use the moisturizer every day before on make up. I like that it has a built in sunscreen of SPF 15 and that is doesn't feel greasy. My make up stays in place just fine through out the day and my sensitive skin does well with it. I would recommend this product.
Katina K. P.
This product is amazing. I think it speaks for itself. I mean, didn't your Mom or Grandma or soemone you knew have this in their bathroom when you were a child. I get it!! It's because its the best moisturizer out there. Soft, gentle, but it works and DOESN'T make you oily. I use this under my primer before makeup. My husband actually uses it after he shaves. Everyone asks him why his skin looks so soft and never bumpy. It's a total holy grail product in my household. I buy it from Sams Club in the three packs.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?