BY OLAY

Vianney G.
Mission, TX
I've been using this for a couple months and I absolutely love it!! My face feels smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy to the touch. I feel that it does protect me from the sun and I highly recommend this to everyone, this will be one of my FOREVER FAVORITES
Valerie O.
Chicopee, MA
This is the only brand I use for my face. It's so light and doesn't weigh down your face. One bottle lasts me a whole year. My mom buys me one every Christmas, and I look forward to it. I think it's a great value. I would definitely but it for myself if my mom didn't!
Sherry W.
I use this product daily. It's is apart of my skincare regimen. I'm in my forty but most people tell me I look younger. I believe Oil of Olay contribute plays a major role. My job requires me to be exposed to the sun so the SPF30 help protect me from daily sun exposure. This product does not leave me dealing to greasy in summer climate. I recommend women to give this product a try.
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this product since before I started wearing makeup. My mother uses it on the daily and that's how I started using it. It has a really nice lightweight consistency. This product is far from oily and shiny. It leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and moisturized. The packaging is very simple and straight to the point. This product is a staple in my daily routine.
Aissa A.
Jefferson City, MO
This product does an excellent job of providing the skin with moistuture. I gave it 3 stars becasue you have to wait 10-20 minutes before you put your makeup primer or makeup on so the moisturizing won't cause your makeup or makeup primer to slide off the face :(
This product works well for those who do not wear makeup, especailly since the formula is not too greasy.
adina s.
Richmond, TX
I've been using this pretty regularly since I was 19. It's a staple in my medicine cabinet and my routine. I hope it's effective! I like that it's not expensive and you can find it everywhere. Also, some of the women I know with the most beautiful skin swear by it.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this moisturizer. My mom always used this when I was growing up and when I started getting serious about skin care I started using it too. I use it every morning and evening and it is perfect. So lightweight and helps my makeup stay fabulous. I love the easy to squeeze bottle and the product lasts forever! I think I only go through one or two bottles of this a year!
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
This is a great face moisturizer. I currently use it in the morning after my morning face washing ritual. Its very moisturizing and great for my sensitive skin. Additionally it has spf, which is the reason i use it on the morning. Highly recommend as a morning/day moisturizer!
Brittany L.
Favorite moisturizer ever! I've been using this for years and still love it. I have not found another moisturizer that works so effectively. I have sensitive skin and this has never bothered me. Packaging is classic and neat. Will probably buy for the rest of my life!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I accidentally picked up the wrong one so it’s probably my fault since I have relatively dry skin already but I felt that this didn’t get as deep into my pores as other products do and as I said I have dry skin so I probably shouldn’t review until I get the proper product for me
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?