BY OLAY

Karen J.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this moisturizer, I like the thin consistency and easy for my skin to absorb. I like the price and easy to find. Doesn’t irritate my skin, I also like the packaging and I would buy it again! I recommend it!
Brands T.
I use this product all the time I.T helps to keep my skin soft and moisturized while also protecting my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Definitely would recommended this product to anyone with dry skin.
Stacey C.
I have used this product off and on for years. It’s smooth. My biggest disappointment is I feel like it makes my face more dry. It’s supposed to moisturize, not dry out. I keep going back because my dad has used it forever and swears by it.
Lisa Y.
This is the best product! It keeps your face soft an you can put makeup on afterwards. Never had any breakouts or rash after using oil of Olay. Very good if you have sensitive skin. Price is reasonable
Elise M.
Rochester, NY
I use this moisturizer every single day. I love it because of how light weight it is and how it doesn’t make my skin super oily. It’s also great how it has spf, which is something everyone should use.
Tashanda C.
Love Love Love this product! I use it DAILY before my make up routine. It does not have a harsh smell and it leaves my face so smooth and soft. It's not very pricey either, which is a plus for me 😀😀
Shelly B.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I love the product because it has spf already in it so when I go to the ballpark my face is covered along with my hat!Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
I use this product every morning when I wake up before I apply my primer. It works well for sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. This product is runny so be warned if you aren't a fan of that!
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I’ve been using this for a couple of years and I like it ! It’s super light ! Not oily or greasy ! Smells good . But smells clean and fresh ! I wear this even hiking and haven’t been burnt or anything !
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
I used this because my grandmother has been using it for over 40 years and she had the smoothest skin ever! It has no scent, provides daily sun protection, and leaves my skin feeling so soft!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?