BY OLAY

Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I did not care for this moisturizer. It did not blend well into my skin and made my oily skin worse. I have a lot better luck with L'Oreal moisturizers. It has a pretty generic package. It is kind of pricey and I don't think it was a good value as it caused my skin to break out.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! My face had been super dry from winter weather and this is helping me transition to spring perfectly! It smells great and doesn't feel greasy at all! Even better... it is a great price and is lasting a very long time! I will definitely buy it again when I run out!
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
My mom and i have been repetitive olay users as long as i can remember and this is one thing we will never change. i have combination skin so it is hard for me to find a moisturizer that keeps my face from being dry but doesn't make me oily and this does just that. we both love it!
kait a.
Dyer, IN
I absolutely LOVE this product! It is one of my daily go to's. It is light, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly into my skin. I can either use it by itself, or I can wait about 5 minutes if that, and then start applying my makeup without any issues, plus it has spf 15 in it so I am still protecting my skin, without that sunscreen smell.
Amber S.
I use this product daily and it keeps my skin hydrated rather than feeling oily. Which is more than I can say for other products which seep into my pores instead of assisting with moisturizing. This product literally only needs to be used once a day. I restock as soon as I see the cream running out.
Sara S.
This lotion has been a beauty secret passed down through the women in my family for decades. This amazing and timeless product has helped slow the aging process for my mother, manage my grandmother's dry skin into her eighties, and has been my go to makeup remover, sunscreen, and facial lotion for my entire life. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
I use this moisturizer on pool/beach days because it does have a mild SPF in it and although I do want to protect my skin from burn, I also DO want to get someone of a tan. It does make my skin kind of greasy after using it, so I never wear it underneath makeup or on a daily basis.
Jessica T.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I buy this all the time for my mom. She's used it since she was young and continues to use it today 20 years later and her skin is great . Personally I prefer thicker moisturizers but that doesn't mean it's not a good moisturizer. Try it, it's not pricey & you might like it !
Michelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I start EVERY day with Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer Lotion. My mom suggested it and I have used it for 30 years. At 50 years of age, I get guesses of 30-35 regularly! Thanks Mom and thanks Olay! #MyCultClassic
Brandee W.
I have normal to dry skin and this is the very first moisturizer I've ever tried and used. It has a sunscreen smell, but it's not super strong so it doesn't bother me. I like that its not real greasy. It also works well under my makeup , but you have to let dry for a little bit before hand.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?