BY OLAY

Katie W.
Bogalusa, LA
I have sensitive skin and sunscreen always hurts/stings my face when I apply it. I've tried most commercial facial sunscreen and they all hurt even the sensitive skin ones like Neutrogena. Then my sister recommend I try this. It is amazing! Not only does it soften my skin and get rid of any dry patches there is no pain! Even when I reapply it. I keep a bottle in the house, and in my convertible at all times for its sun protection and moisturizing qualities.
Nena C.
Haverhill, MA
I have been using Olay for over 10yrs now. It isn't oily or heavy. I love that it doesn't have an Oder to it. It has kept my skin young looking it has meet all my expectations. I also like that it has an spf in it. I hope they never change its formula, does not need any improvements
Nicole L.
Cordova, TN
I use this twice a day, in the morning after I wash my face and night! It leaves my face feeling clean & soft! I purchased this product at Walmart for very cheap! That's why I initially bought it- because of the price! It has lasted me quiet a while & will most likely purchase it again!
Jessica E.
Middleville, MI
I love using Olay Essentials Complete Care Day Cream SPF 15 for Normal and Dry Skin. It does not make my skin feel oily. I use it every day and have for a long time! It keeps my face moisturized. I love that it has SPF in it so I do not have to worry about my face getting a sun burn.
Eva C.
Really useful. I put it on in the morning, but not on a daily basis, just when I feel like my skin is dry after a long night sleeping. This product really smoothns my skin and I am able to feel confident throughout the day without worry of having dry skin that others might judge me on.
Amber S.
I use this product daily and it keeps my skin hydrated rather than feeling oily. Which is more than I can say for other products which seep into my pores instead of assisting with moisturizing. This product literally only needs to be used once a day. I restock as soon as I see the cream running out.
Tiffany Y.
Seaside Park, NJ
I grew up watching my mother use this product. She always put it on r before her makeup routine. Naturally I was drawn to using it as well. I have extremely sensitive skin that is prone to becoming greasy with the use of face cream, but my face is naturally dry. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
I use this moisturizer on pool/beach days because it does have a mild SPF in it and although I do want to protect my skin from burn, I also DO want to get someone of a tan. It does make my skin kind of greasy after using it, so I never wear it underneath makeup or on a daily basis.
Kathy T.
Garden Grove, CA
As you can tell by the picture, I'm almost practically done with the bottle! This moisturizer hydrates and replenishes my skin after every cleanse because my skin is horribly dry. I also love that it protects my face from the sun! It makes my skin a little oily during the day, but I can always blot it away.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
My mom and i have been repetitive olay users as long as i can remember and this is one thing we will never change. i have combination skin so it is hard for me to find a moisturizer that keeps my face from being dry but doesn't make me oily and this does just that. we both love it!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?