BY OLAY

Dania J.
Dayton, OH
Okay I've used this for years, it's s great moisturizer but not for someone with an oily face because it will leave your Tzone very oily within an hour. But it's a very hydrating moisturizer and very creamy. But there is a tinted bb cream /sunscreen that is not oily, you can check that out.
Emily F.
This product was okay. I only used it because I was out of my regular moisturizer, and it got the job done, but I’m not a huge fan of sunscreens in my moisturizers. Since the seasons are changing I probably wouldn’t use this product right now due to lack of sun exposure I’m going to have over the next several months, but I will probably consider repurchasing this product again in the summer months.
Becky H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I use this every day! My face is always dry after I wash it in the shower, and I'm really pale so virtually any sunlight makes me burn within a few minutes, so this bottle is perfect since it combines a moisturizer with sunscreen. It's light enough that you can't feel it and lasts long enough that I can use one bottle for about a year before needing to buy another. Favorite moisturizer ever!
Alma M.
This is the best moisturizer I have ever tried! I had tried Neutrogena before and it just was terrible! I will continue using this for the rest of my life. This moisturizer makes your skin super soft and it doesn't grease up! Works fine with your makeup and won't make you break out!
Marion F.
I started using this moisturizer as a 14 year old and still use it as a 27 year old. It is a product staple for me and something I swear by. Not greasy, light weight, and most importantly with an SPF that works. It keeps my skin moisturized and provides a great base for makeup. Love it.
Jasmin S.
La Mesa, CA
My go to moisturizer. I have very Dry skin in certain places as well as oily skin. I live in California where it is always sunny so I needed something that would balance between all of that. Does the job just right! No reactions! This is also good for sensitive skin!(which I have btw)
Nena C.
Haverhill, MA
I have been using Olay for over 10yrs now. It isn't oily or heavy. I love that it doesn't have an Oder to it. It has kept my skin young looking it has meet all my expectations. I also like that it has an spf in it. I hope they never change its formula, does not need any improvements
Betty W.
W Sacramento , CA
This was my go-to moisturizer for the longest time. My skin seemed to love it, as it was hydrating and provided good sun protection. It is a bit thick/heavy under makeup and doesn't feel like it absorbs entirely. Since I'd prefer a heavy-duty moisturizer that feels airy smooth, I've had to keep looking. But I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, low-budget moisturizer with sun protection.
Brucha B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this every morning before I put on my makeup for a little over a month now. It has not broken me out at all, which is awesome. It doesn't really have a scent. It applies very smoothly. I appreciate that there is spf in it, but would be happier with an spf of at least 30.
Loan N.
I've been using this moisturizer for close to four years now and I swear by it.
My face is combination sensitive (I know, I know, it's really weird) but it's mostly on the dry side, like Sahara desert dry. And this Olay product just glides on and it makes my skin feel so soft and plump and smooth.
The only problem I have with it is the bottle. I wish it had a pump instead of a twist top and hole. ): That's the only negative I can think of. Besides that, I love this!
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?