BY OLAY

Christine G.
Jackson , NJ
I have been using this for years!!! It's lightweight and easy on my
Sensitive skin. A little goes a long way...a dime size is good for my face and neck. SPF is so important and it's nice that it doesn't leave behind a smell. It's perfect under makeup too!! My skin drinks this up every morning and I will continue to use every morning for as long as I am able!! Price is perfect and a bottle will last about 2 months.
dharlyn joy l.
Edison, NJ
This is also another staple in my house. i have use this for years!!! we buy it at costco , i think it comes in a pack of 2 or 3 . and its the best i have use it doesn't break me out like some moisturizers do it also has the UV protection. me and my whole family uses this and we cant complain.
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
I love this moisturizer! I have never been a fan of using lotions because they leave my skin feeling oily and greasy. This moisturizer is very lightweight and works amazing on my dry areas. I use it everyday before applying makeup. It's also protects my face from being burned on long beach days.
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
I have used this product for years. It keeps my already dry face moisturizered and I love that it already has some spf in it. This helps when my mommy brain sometimes forgets to reapply spf while out and about. The scent it not over powering and it doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out.
Robin F.
Oldsmar, FL
This daytime moisturizer is a basic, everyday moisturizer. I find it to be average compared to other moisturizers in the same category. I love that there is SPF in it to protect the skin. It is gentle on the skin and not heavy at all. I would recommend this product to people looking for a reasonably priced, everyday moisturizer with normal skin.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This is an OG classic. I've been experimenting with different moisturizers with the various subscriptions boxes that I receive. However, I can't say that any of them give me the hydration and radiance that my skin needs as much as this one. Its great that its so affordable. #mycultclassics
Dania J.
Dayton, OH
Okay I've used this for years, it's s great moisturizer but not for someone with an oily face because it will leave your Tzone very oily within an hour. But it's a very hydrating moisturizer and very creamy. But there is a tinted bb cream /sunscreen that is not oily, you can check that out.
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
I do like this moisturizer. It makes my face feel soft and feel fresh, however, the only thing that I don't like about it is that after a few hours my face seems to be more oily.
Laura M.
I use this product ever single day. Before I put makeup on for the day and before I go to bed. Its one of my go-to's for sure. It does what it says and keeps my face smooth and hydrated since my face is very dry. It's very lightweight and doesn't make my face sticky. I love this product.
Ela K.
Mckinney, TX
Been using this for almost 4 years now. I've strayed away but I always seem to come back to it. I started using it because my mother has been using it since she was young and she has amazing skin. Originally she used the original one (it's pink) but when I tried it gave me a rash. I then tried to combination one because that's the skin type I have, but that also gave me a rash. The sensitive skin one is perfect. It's light yet moisturizing, perfect for putting makeup on.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?