BY OLAY

Brandice T.
RUSTON, LA
I really like this product. It moisturizes the skin and makes it feel soft without feeling too oily. I don't currently use this product in my daily regimen because I found a product to target my specific needs. But if all you want is something to hydrate you skin and last then this is right for you.
Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
My family swears by Olay moisturizer. I began using it as soon as I started puberty, as did my mother. It keeps my skin soft and clear. This moisturizer is SPF which amazing. I wear it alone and with makeup as well. Its high-quality, low budget moisturizer definitely worth trying out for your skin.
Madeline H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I use this as my daily form of sunscreen for my face and I am very happy so far. I no longer have sun spots forming under my eyes thanks to this product. As part of a little experiment that I conducted where I stopped using this product for a few days, I found that I burned very painfully on my chest and face. This proved the effectiveness of the product. I would recommend this product but not my experiment.... ouch.
Kimberly E.
Long Is City, NY
This is by far my favorite moisturizer ever! I love that is has a spf plus even though it has SPF it isn't super white and blends into your skin like a dream. I honestly really enjoy this moisturizer for many different reasons by the top reason is that it leaves my skin actually feeling moisturized.
This is a great lotion. It's light weight, yet really moisturizing. It absorbs completely. I love to wear it under my foundation. On natural days or days I'm out in the sun, I'll wear it a lone as sunscreen. I get dry skin in the winter and it gets a ltitle greasy when it's hot or I'm active. Other then that I have pretty normal skin. This lotion does not irritate my skin or make me oily. It's also a good price and lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Breanna C.
Sparks, NV
I have really dry and acne proned skin and it is hard to find a moisturizer that will not break me out. However this one is really thick but not greasy and it does wonders for my dry skin and it does not break me out. There is no scent at all. This is great for those with dry and sensitive skin
dharlyn joy l.
Edison, NJ
This is also another staple in my house. i have use this for years!!! we buy it at costco , i think it comes in a pack of 2 or 3 . and its the best i have use it doesn't break me out like some moisturizers do it also has the UV protection. me and my whole family uses this and we cant complain.
Yadora M.
Kept my skin nice and supple. It is great for people that want moist skin. Plus a little of this stuff goes a long way. Olay is never one to dissappear and certainly not with this product. I will not be using this product any time soon because if the weather. I will defiantly revisit it during the summer months.
Robin F.
Oldsmar, FL
This daytime moisturizer is a basic, everyday moisturizer. I find it to be average compared to other moisturizers in the same category. I love that there is SPF in it to protect the skin. It is gentle on the skin and not heavy at all. I would recommend this product to people looking for a reasonably priced, everyday moisturizer with normal skin.
Anne P.
When I find a facial product that works underneath my daily make up I stick with it. Olay Complete Moisturizer is my go to everyday. It keeps my skin soft without that greasy feeling, absorbs quickly, and has SPF 15. What's more is that it actually helps my foundation last longer! Great product.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this make you break out??
Brandy F.
How well does this work with makeup?
Maria G.
Fame S.
Bronx, NY
What other moisturizer could you compare this one to ?
Divya K.
Herndon, VA
Does it work all day long?